Julep Acetone-Free Conditioning Nail Polish Remover

What is it: Acetone-free nail polish remover in a professional pump-action dispenser. This conditioning formula removes color quickly and effectively without damaging nails. Who is it for: Anyone who loves nail color but dislikes the damaging effects of acetone removers. Why is it different: The convenient, easy-to-use pump-action dispenser is just like those in Julep Nail Parlors. The gentle, non-acetone formula has a pleasant lavender scent. The formula meets the California Air Resources Board regulation for reduced VOC content. How do I use it: Open flip cap, twist pump-cap to unlock, place cotton pad over opening, and press down to saturate. Apply pad to nail, hold for three seconds, and gently wipe away polish. From Julep.

Does this works well??
Start your review of Julep Acetone-Free Conditioning Nail Polish Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Louis, MO
Julep Acetone-Free Conditioning Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Allie K.
This is the first nail polish I’ve found that doesn’t completely dry my hands out when I’m using it! I really like the pump design, though you have to be careful not to press down too quickly or hard, but it is very convenient to push a cotton pad directly onto the pump. My go-to nail polish remover! Julep Acetone-Free Conditioning Nail Polish Remover
Nashville, TN
Hands down the best polish I’ve ever used. It’s gentle on skin and nails, smells as lovely as a nail polish remover ever could, and is very effective. My only complaint would that if it tips on its side at all once the original seal has been removed, remover will slowly leak regardless of how tightly the cap is sealed. However, the square bottle minimizes tip overs.
This is THE BEST nail polish remover ever!! It’s nourishing, non-drying, and doesn’t stink!! It’s a great value and lasts forever! You can get it straight from Julep or QVC and it’s totally worth having a spare!!
Edwards, CA
I love this acetone free nail polish remover! I have always hated the smell of acetone and always wondering what a solution so harsh smelling was doing to my nails. I've switched to this and I've found my cuticles aren't as sensitive, and my nails are actually stronger.
Clear Lake, IA
I really wasn't expecting much from this, but I was shocked at how much better it works than other nail polish removers I've used!  I love that it is gentle to my nails and doesn't leave them dry and brittle.  It removes polish fast, with much less amount needed than any other products.  I'm going to keep using this one!
Rio Rancho, NM
Julep is one of my very favorite nail polish and nail care brands.  This acetone free remover doesn't dry out my nails and leave a white colored residue behind like most removers do.  This is extremely gentle & nourishing to my nails and cuticles.  Love!
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love this polish remover. It doesn't dry out my skin, it comes in this easy to use pump and it's a bargain for the amount I get. Maybe scents in the future would be nice, I will be buying this product regularity!
Albany, NY
The main thing I love about this product is the bottle. After it was empty I put drugstore remover in it. Julep is pricey especially for remover which you can get for a dollar at a drugstore.
Lancaster, OH
It works really well when getting nail polish off but the cap squirts everywhere, I don't know if it's a faulty lid or I I don't know how to properly use it but I make messes when I use it
Juleps has easily become my favorite brand for nail products. This remover gets the job done well and is very very moisturizing. I hate when my nail beds get dry due to acetone so this completely dixes that problem.