BY JULEP #25 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
Very pretty colors but the polish does not stay on too long. I wash dishes a lot and it just falls of. Wouldn't buy again
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
THIS NAIL POLISH IS PRETTY GOOD! IT DRYS REALLY QUICK! REALLY GOOD IF YOU HAVE LITTLE GIRLS! THEY HAVE MANY COLORS BUT THESE ONES ARE AMAZING! THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN'T GO WELL WITH MY SKIN IS THE BLUE, MAKES MY HANDS LOOK COLD!
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
I get my nails done at the salon but every once in a while I use this to help my nails grow and heal from the tips.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Julep 4-Piece Nail Polish Gift Set Plus Top Coat #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster would love to have it
Yasmeen R.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product as it really gets the job done and does it well! I am always satisfied with my results!
Brandie L.
North East, PA
Julep polishes are AMAZING! I love all the ones I received during almost 2 years as a subscriber (I’m an avid polish collector lol)! Most times I would only need one coat for a beautiful finish and perfect pigmentation. They’re makeup is amazing too!
Yeye H.
I got some for my birthday i love the colors and I love that it last a long time. Julie is my favorite nail polish brand.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Love anything by Julep. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
Tarmim K.
The finish of julep polishes are unlike any others. One of my go to nail polishes because of how great and pigments their colors are. I ordered a bunch online and would happily purchase again, would strongly recommend!!
Maria E.
Super recomendo ,com pigmentação muito boa ,dura muito, preço bom ,várias blogueiras recomenda adoro