BY JULEP

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jean k.
Muncie
The products are great but the customer service and the corporate office are jerks!!! Support is not helpful in any way.  The whole company is just bad when it comes to customer service!!!!  The ONLY thing this company should be recognized for EVER is the nail polish and the lip products!
Sàde B.
Daniela S.
barquisimeto, venezuela
Bueno, este producto es bueno! Los cuatro colores son de alta pigmentación y con dos capas creo que se ve buenisimo, duran lo que dura un esmalte promedio o hasta más. Lo recomiendo mucho!
Mahbouba B.
Vert good i lovEd it so much i am so satisfayed and thankful thanks alll of you i bought it from fatal please buy it
Abbie S.
Thatcher , AZ
The colors are always beautiful and I love how they're more natural than most polishes.
Rubie R.
I received the this nail polish as a Birthday gift last year from a friend and the gold color is my favorite. It’s last a long time and it doesn’t chip bad! This is the best!
Ffion C.
Cilfach Crwys, Bangor
These nails polishes are really nice but when I first got them I thought they were lipgloss. I guess they are quite affordable but I never had to pay for mine I’m not sure that I would buy them though but they are decent nail polishes. I guess I would recommend to others but threats only if you would like to splash out on nail varnishes
manar h.
tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!
Alison T.
The nail polish is good quality and lasts quite a bit. The top coat is also really good. And they are pretty safe in terms of chemicals, so you’re good there. They have a lot of colors and a great points system for their subscription box
Melissa M.
Julep makes the cutest nail polishes.  They are pretty  and hip.  This makes a great gift and it is not too expensive.  I have numerous nail polishes by Julep.  They are definitely a head of the curve when compared to other nail polish companies.  Pick up your Julep nail polish today.  Also check out Julep's beauty box.