BY JULEP #15 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City, OK
manar h.
tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!
Ffion C.
Cilfach Crwys , Bangor
These nails polishes are really nice but when I first got them I thought they were lipgloss. I guess they are quite affordable but I never had to pay for mine I’m not sure that I would buy them though but they are decent nail polishes. I guess I would recommend to others but threats only if you would like to splash out on nail varnishes
Rubie R.
I received the this nail polish as a Birthday gift last year from a friend and the gold color is my favorite. It’s last a long time and it doesn’t chip bad! This is the best!
Abbie S.
Safford, AZ
The colors are always beautiful and I love how they're more natural than most polishes.
Mahbouba B.
Vert good i lovEd it so much i am so satisfayed and thankful thanks alll of you i bought it from fatal please buy it
Daniela S.
barquisimeto, venezuela
Bueno, este producto es bueno! Los cuatro colores son de alta pigmentación y con dos capas creo que se ve buenisimo, duran lo que dura un esmalte promedio o hasta más. Lo recomiendo mucho!
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
I get my nails done at the salon but every once in a while I use this to help my nails grow and heal from the tips.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Julep 4-Piece Nail Polish Gift Set Plus Top Coat #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster would love to have it
Yasmeen R.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product as it really gets the job done and does it well! I am always satisfied with my results!