BY JULEP #15 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karla L.
National City
very short duration and a color not very pleasant to the one of its presentation, I did not like
Danniell K.
Belleville
these polishes are nothing special. I can get the same colors and coverage from walmart brands. These were chipping after about 2-3 days, similar to wet and wild r other cheaper brands of nail polish. I wouldn't waste my money again. Stay clear
Shelby H.
The colors were not the best ones I have ever seen. It was hard to get the color I wanted. It took many many coats.
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Não gostei muito das cores , gosto de cores mais vivas e que tenham brilho para que conforme o passar dos dias o produto continue com a durabilidade que promete, acho que cores mais vibrantes chamaria mais a atenção
Nic B.
Let me first say that these are great colors and great quality. My only reason for not rating higher and not ordering again is that I need a polish that lasts as long as gel polish. I work with my hands and need a polish that will not dull or chip.
Candice F.
I wasn't a huge fan of Julep. The nail Polish was okay but I have used better for a cheaper price. It chipped easily, even with a base coat and a top coat. It just wasn't for me.
Brandy F.
Winnipeg, MB
I didnt love the formula of the nail polishes that I received. The packaging was nice but the nail polish stained my nails pretty bad. If you are using the nail polishes please use a base coat to protect your nails and you won't run into the problem that I had.
Marina G.
Albuquerque
Not really worth it. The polish is just ok. I've received this box 3 or 4 times and got ugly colors. I like bright colors and I received light dull colors. They would have been great if I was 12.
🍍🌴Rebecca🌴🍍 P.
Newton, KS
These polishes are mediocre at best. The consistency is thin and streaky. The paint chips nearly immediately.
Yana N.
I've tried the blue and the pearl colored polishes I wasn't crazy about it because they chipped after one day so it was a little bit of a bummer