BY JULEP #15 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
I get my nails done at the salon but every once in a while I use this to help my nails grow and heal from the tips.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Julep 4-Piece Nail Polish Gift Set Plus Top Coat #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster would love to have it
Yasmeen R.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product as it really gets the job done and does it well! I am always satisfied with my results!
Brandie L.
North East, PA
Julep polishes are AMAZING! I love all the ones I received during almost 2 years as a subscriber (I’m an avid polish collector lol)! Most times I would only need one coat for a beautiful finish and perfect pigmentation. They’re makeup is amazing too!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Love anything by Julep. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
Tarmim K.
The finish of julep polishes are unlike any others. One of my go to nail polishes because of how great and pigments their colors are. I ordered a bunch online and would happily purchase again, would strongly recommend!!
Maria E.
Super recomendo ,com pigmentação muito boa ,dura muito, preço bom ,várias blogueiras recomenda adoro
Kassy E.
This is an amazing brand colors are BEAUTIFUL and totaly want to purchase more but these are stunning colors from julep
Kelly K.
Corona, CA
A little pricey but a great set. I love the choice of colors that come in the set. It is worth the price.
brenda a.
I love this brand. it's very durable and it has a huge variety of colors. I am subscribe and always love everything that they send.