BY JULEP

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica V.
glen spey, NY
This product is the best nail polish remover ever.  I love the way the bottle is and how I just have to push down for the remover to come out.  I love the product
Beauty K.
Hamtramck
Best nail polish EVERRR!!! I absolutely love this product compare to the other kinds very effective and had not disappointed me at all. I brought it from target you all should go check it out and a decent price because it will last very long. Be sure to check it out
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA
Love their nail polish works so well love colors and drys fast and I love getting packages every month totally recommend to everyone
Kimberly S.
Baltimore, MD
I love nail polish and love painting my toes and nails and I'm always a repeat user😃 Why wouldn't I be haha and most our pricey
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Julia B.
Harlingen, TX
 I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment
Stephanie C.
Bradenton
Polish was exciting and loved the colors. I would compare to Essie brand. It was smooth and went on even. Pros was the colors and evenness of the colors. Cons was the little brush. I would definitely recommend to others.
Rebecca A.
I love that this nail polish includes a top coat. Most of the other nail polish sets only have the colors and no top coat. I really enjoy this product. It is easy to apply and lasts for a long time. I would buy this product again in the future. I would recommend others to try this.
Stephany O.
Long lasting color, affordable and a fun surprise every month. They have every shade imaginable, the containers are easy to arrange.
Kylie K.
Kent
 Just love this nail polish you so creamy took a very long time to dry I bought it at a food bank actually was given to me from the food bank that I was helping out at because the Macy’s idiot sale Gableway a lot of their  no polishes but I do recommend very much I love how the  The names of kids are on the bottoms of the nail polishes