BY JULEP #15 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
đź‘»: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
thomasgretch T.
I love this so much. These stay on so well and my girl always uses them with her friends when she has girls night and I even use them on my nights out. I love these and would highly reccomend these to everyone and all my friends. Would never buy anything else.
Lola P.
Prospect, KY
I love to paint my nails and that's why I love this product! A pinnauñas with a very nice colors and that last a long time that is the important thing !! It is highly recommended and above all by the various colors we have to choose, they are wonderful!
Sara P.
I love this Julep nail polish! The color is bold it's bright it's shiny it's everything you need in a nail polish. Absolutely beautiful and the colors are amazing . I have tried about 4 different Julep nail colors and have been satisfied every time .
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
The color and application is so smooth very low Oder and super comfortable bottle to hold! They are a little bit fore pricey but well wort it compared to store bought ones , the don't dry out either! Super high on my recommended list of beauty products
Melodie R.
Nashville, TN
This is not a review for this specific set, but the Julep polish in general. I love Julep polish. It is pigmented, and 2 coats gets you an excellent shade, no matter what color you get. The brush is skinnier than OPI, so it is much easier to paint my nails with no mess-ups!
Stephanie C.
Bradenton
Polish was exciting and loved the colors. I would compare to Essie brand. It was smooth and went on even. Pros was the colors and evenness of the colors. Cons was the little brush. I would definitely recommend to others.
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Não gostei muito das cores , gosto de cores mais vivas e que tenham brilho para que conforme o passar dos dias o produto continue com a durabilidade que promete, acho que cores mais vibrantes chamaria mais a atenção
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Alison T.
The nail polish is good quality and lasts quite a bit. The top coat is also really good. And they are pretty safe in terms of chemicals, so you’re good there. They have a lot of colors and a great points system for their subscription box