BY JULEP #27 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
thomasgretch T.
I love this so much. These stay on so well and my girl always uses them with her friends when she has girls night and I even use them on my nights out. I love these and would highly reccomend these to everyone and all my friends. Would never buy anything else.
Lola P.
Prospect, KY
I love to paint my nails and that's why I love this product! A pinnauñas with a very nice colors and that last a long time that is the important thing !! It is highly recommended and above all by the various colors we have to choose, they are wonderful!
Sara P.
I love this Julep nail polish! The color is bold it's bright it's shiny it's everything you need in a nail polish. Absolutely beautiful and the colors are amazing . I have tried about 4 different Julep nail colors and have been satisfied every time .
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
The color and application is so smooth very low Oder and super comfortable bottle to hold! They are a little bit fore pricey but well wort it compared to store bought ones , the don't dry out either! Super high on my recommended list of beauty products
Melodie R.
Nashville, TN
This is not a review for this specific set, but the Julep polish in general. I love Julep polish. It is pigmented, and 2 coats gets you an excellent shade, no matter what color you get. The brush is skinnier than OPI, so it is much easier to paint my nails with no mess-ups!
Stephanie C.
Bradenton
Polish was exciting and loved the colors. I would compare to Essie brand. It was smooth and went on even. Pros was the colors and evenness of the colors. Cons was the little brush. I would definitely recommend to others.
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Não gostei muito das cores , gosto de cores mais vivas e que tenham brilho para que conforme o passar dos dias o produto continue com a durabilidade que promete, acho que cores mais vibrantes chamaria mais a atenção
Brandie L.
North East, PA
Julep polishes are AMAZING! I love all the ones I received during almost 2 years as a subscriber (I’m an avid polish collector lol)! Most times I would only need one coat for a beautiful finish and perfect pigmentation. They’re makeup is amazing too!
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Alison T.
The nail polish is good quality and lasts quite a bit. The top coat is also really good. And they are pretty safe in terms of chemicals, so you’re good there. They have a lot of colors and a great points system for their subscription box