BY JULEP #15 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Julep has good nail polish. You can easily collect a bunch of them. I think they are a little pricey for just nail polish. I have bought from them a couple of times in the past. I would recommend to others.
Jessica S.
Gastonia, NC
The Julep pack of nail polish is great. The colors are perfect and the bottles are small and very easy to hold. The price on these items are a steal for what you get. Comparable to a drug store brand you are getting your moneys worth.
Marina G.
Albuquerque
Not really worth it. The polish is just ok. I've received this box 3 or 4 times and got ugly colors. I like bright colors and I received light dull colors. They would have been great if I was 12.
Mariah G.
I am a nail polish fanatic and the colors i always receive are so beautiful! I'm in love with how small the packaging is and how easy it it to set aside and place as decor in a nail polish rack.
Noeli D.
These are great nail polishes! They are high in pigment and super nice! They are at good value &I take them to the nail salon they are awesome and compares very good and easy to apply.
Nichole H.
Buda, TX
I'm in LOVE with the Julep products. All of the nail polish goes on smooth and dried with a beautiful matt finish. I still use the nail polish on a regular basis. Absolutely wonderful.
Danniell K.
Belleville
these polishes are nothing special. I can get the same colors and coverage from walmart brands. These were chipping after about 2-3 days, similar to wet and wild r other cheaper brands of nail polish. I wouldn't waste my money again. Stay clear
Annette A.
Chicago
The nail polish was really pretty but didn't feel that it was economical. The polish didn't last too long, I've work nail polish from dollar tree that does not peel or chip easily.
Kelsey H.
Columbia
This is one of my favorite nail polishes. It doesn't chip as easy and stays on for like weeks. Notto mention thecolors blend and disperse well! Definitely recommend.
Vi G.
Julep is a great polish brand with great quality. Each polish uses special technology that allows the nail to breath. Lots of the usual chemicals are omitted making this well worth the price. The colors are amazing and range from glossy, matte, shimmery and metallic. The pigment is intense and is a full coverage polish. Sometimes one coat is all you need. The brush is wide and flat making a diy home manicure flawless.