BY JULEP #26 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria G.
I am a nail polish fanatic and the colors i always receive are so beautiful! I'm in love with how small the packaging is and how easy it it to set aside and place as decor in a nail polish rack.
Nichole H.
Buda, TX
I'm in LOVE with the Julep products. All of the nail polish goes on smooth and dried with a beautiful matt finish. I still use the nail polish on a regular basis. Absolutely wonderful.
Noeli D.
These are great nail polishes! They are high in pigment and super nice! They are at good value &I take them to the nail salon they are awesome and compares very good and easy to apply.
Danniell K.
Van Buren Twp, MI
these polishes are nothing special. I can get the same colors and coverage from walmart brands. These were chipping after about 2-3 days, similar to wet and wild r other cheaper brands of nail polish. I wouldn't waste my money again. Stay clear
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Love anything by Julep. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
Annette A.
Chicago
The nail polish was really pretty but didn't feel that it was economical. The polish didn't last too long, I've work nail polish from dollar tree that does not peel or chip easily.
Halea A.
I love this brand of polish for when I’m at home if I’m painting my nails myself. The colors are so rich. It’s such an easy application. I like this brand compared to other at home polish’s
Kelsey H.
Columbia
This is one of my favorite nail polishes. It doesn't chip as easy and stays on for like weeks. Notto mention thecolors blend and disperse well! Definitely recommend.
Vi G.
Julep is a great polish brand with great quality. Each polish uses special technology that allows the nail to breath. Lots of the usual chemicals are omitted making this well worth the price. The colors are amazing and range from glossy, matte, shimmery and metallic. The pigment is intense and is a full coverage polish. Sometimes one coat is all you need. The brush is wide and flat making a diy home manicure flawless.
Lindsey B.
I mean, for the price it's pretty awesome but I feel like the free boxes are always filled with glitter polishes. Those are cool and all but I do like colors instead and I feel like the glitters dry out super fast. Getting the customizable box was kind of a let down. I got an eyeliner in one and it was utter crap. The best thing is getting Polymer top coat! My nails are thin and break easily so it's a god send!