BY JULEP #26 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Tamar L.
normal illinois
I received some nail polish from Julep, but didn't use it enough for the box to be valuable to me. The quality was okay, but not great. I also had difficulty canceling my subscription and was charged for product I didn't want nor use.
Gabrielle G.
I really liked the finger nail polish! Didn’t clump and dried really fast. They sent me black and it was turning fall outside so it worked out perfect! Most polishes take forever to dry but this didn’t. Definitely recommend.
Rubie R.
I received the this nail polish as a Birthday gift last year from a friend and the gold color is my favorite. It’s last a long time and it doesn’t chip bad! This is the best!
Callie F.
Conway, AR
I love julep. The nail polishes go on so easy and multiple coats are not required!! I got this as a gift first and then I went and bought some more, I love it so much! I will always recommend Julep to anyone!
Nesha B.
New York
I apply one goat and one goal of clear goat. It always lasts for 2 weeks without any chipping or peeling. I do my nails with this polish at the end of the month. The only problem I have is that the brush doesn't stay. I like this product but I would suggest that the brush be changed.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Julep has good nail polish. You can easily collect a bunch of them. I think they are a little pricey for just nail polish. I have bought from them a couple of times in the past. I would recommend to others.
Jessica S.
Gastonia, NC
The Julep pack of nail polish is great. The colors are perfect and the bottles are small and very easy to hold. The price on these items are a steal for what you get. Comparable to a drug store brand you are getting your moneys worth.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
THIS NAIL POLISH IS PRETTY GOOD! IT DRYS REALLY QUICK! REALLY GOOD IF YOU HAVE LITTLE GIRLS! THEY HAVE MANY COLORS BUT THESE ONES ARE AMAZING! THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN'T GO WELL WITH MY SKIN IS THE BLUE, MAKES MY HANDS LOOK COLD!
Marina G.
Albuquerque
Not really worth it. The polish is just ok. I've received this box 3 or 4 times and got ugly colors. I like bright colors and I received light dull colors. They would have been great if I was 12.
Maria G.
I am a nail polish fanatic and the colors i always receive are so beautiful! I'm in love with how small the packaging is and how easy it it to set aside and place as decor in a nail polish rack.

back