BY JULEP #28 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
THIS NAIL POLISH IS PRETTY GOOD! IT DRYS REALLY QUICK! REALLY GOOD IF YOU HAVE LITTLE GIRLS! THEY HAVE MANY COLORS BUT THESE ONES ARE AMAZING! THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN'T GO WELL WITH MY SKIN IS THE BLUE, MAKES MY HANDS LOOK COLD!
LaMia B.
 I like the colors   I just feel as if i need a lil bit more to the bottles .   Im not to sure if  I will purchase many more I do have a fav color so that might lead me back to a repurchase .  I got them from Ulta Beauty I also purchased a beauty box for both of my girls .  This is I can't say I wont ever purchase again.
Melissa M.
Julep makes the cutest nail polishes.  They are pretty  and hip.  This makes a great gift and it is not too expensive.  I have numerous nail polishes by Julep.  They are definitely a head of the curve when compared to other nail polish companies.  Pick up your Julep nail polish today.  Also check out Julep's beauty box.
This was a great deal . But the nail polishes aren't really pigmented . I thought it would be but it wasn't . Is my first time buying this nail polishes . I bought it online and it was for sale which was great . I wouldn't buy it again I just I just bought it because it was on sale guys .
Ciara G.
Irvine, CA
This polish is amazing! It goes on very smooth and it takes it awhile to get all gooey. It is very easy to apply if you put on nail polish a lot. It is a little pricey, but it is worth it. It is the same price as Essie maybe ($10 a bottle). I recommend this product to every one.
Becca A.
I love that this nail polish includes a top coat. Most of the other nail polish sets only have the colors and no top coat. I really enjoy this product. It is easy to apply and lasts for a long time. I would buy this product again in the future. I would recommend others to try this.
Krystal L.
Potterville
Love colors and quality  last a long time on me didn’t have to continue to apply and remove from being too blotchy or uneven. I would recommend this product to anyone. They have so much to choose from. It will satisfy any customer from the various options that they have to offer.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
I love the small little bottles that these come in that are able to fit into my cosmetic case a lot better and easier than the traditionally shaped containers that nail polish is come in usually. The color choices that this brand offers are so fun to use throughout the year
Kala C.
Rochester Hills
I’m not very big on doing my nails, but when I do paint hem, I like polish that’s actually going to stay on my nail for a decent period of time. This nail polish did just that. It lasted a full week before chipping (pretty long for me) and I loved the colors that came in the box.
Muas_rj J.
Willemstad, ['', '', '']
I loved these nail colors and i found them absolutely stunning on my skin color (im black). I was very happy with this and i found them easy to apply and use. This product has good value and i didnt find it super pricey for the quality. I would recommend this to others.