BY JULEP

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
I mean, for the price it's pretty awesome but I feel like the free boxes are always filled with glitter polishes. Those are cool and all but I do like colors instead and I feel like the glitters dry out super fast. Getting the customizable box was kind of a let down. I got an eyeliner in one and it was utter crap. The best thing is getting Polymer top coat! My nails are thin and break easily so it's a god send!
lura J.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
I absolutely love julep. The nail polish formula is amazing the fact that it's for free is also a plus. There is such a variety of colors and the nail polish actually stays I will paint my nails and be taking it off at the end of two weeks because it didn't move. For $20 a month you get a very good value and usually you're never disappointed in the colors. I definitely recommend this
Mahalia D.
Mahalia D.
Minneapolis
The products from Julep are awesome:  highly pigmented, great variety, stunning.  It's the SUPER AGGRESSIVE marketing that I dislike.  I think they send me at least one email a day.  I just don't need new nail polish that often.  I would say that if you like nail polish, go for it, but shop at your own risk.
Amali M.
Amali M.
Glendale , CA
I get this a while back and really liked it. I am not one who does their nails every week but this was a nice set that had everything you needed. I liked the fact that it came with a top coat since I always don't have a topcoat that isn't expired and this seemed to last forever.
Jean k.
Jean k.
Muncie
The products are great but the customer service and the corporate office are jerks!!! Support is not helpful in any way.  The whole company is just bad when it comes to customer service!!!!  The ONLY thing this company should be recognized for EVER is the nail polish and the lip products!
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Burton
Every month I get the two nail polishes and I would say the nail polishes are incredible and very well made. I can’t get enough of nail polish and I paint my nails almost every week because I love seeing different colors on my nails. I would totally buy again
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
North Augusta , SC
I love their polish so much! I got a birthday set last year for my birthday and LOVED the colors (because green is my favorite color). They also sent me a free lipgloss and I am still using it today! It makes my lips super plump and soft. I love the brand!
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Seabrook , TX
The color and application is so smooth very low Oder and super comfortable bottle to hold! They are a little bit fore pricey but well wort it compared to store bought ones , the don't dry out either! Super high on my recommended list of beauty products
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Shady Valley
Julep has the best nail polish formula I have ever tried. Trust me, I have tried a lot. The polish just smooths itself out and always looks flawless. It is long lasting, especially with their top coat. These colors are gorgeous and the packaging is so cute.
shelby L.
shelby L.
These colors are so beautiful. I love that this nail polish is easy to apply and will last for a long time. I will continue to purchase this brand of nail polish. It's my go to when I want to paint my nails. It's definitely worth the money.