BY JULEP #21 in Nail Polish

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vi G.
Julep is a great polish brand with great quality. Each polish uses special technology that allows the nail to breath. Lots of the usual chemicals are omitted making this well worth the price. The colors are amazing and range from glossy, matte, shimmery and metallic. The pigment is intense and is a full coverage polish. Sometimes one coat is all you need. The brush is wide and flat making a diy home manicure flawless.
Alison T.
The nail polish is good quality and lasts quite a bit. The top coat is also really good. And they are pretty safe in terms of chemicals, so you’re good there. They have a lot of colors and a great points system for their subscription box
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
I absolutely love julep. The nail polish formula is amazing the fact that it's for free is also a plus. There is such a variety of colors and the nail polish actually stays I will paint my nails and be taking it off at the end of two weeks because it didn't move. For $20 a month you get a very good value and usually you're never disappointed in the colors. I definitely recommend this
Brandy F.
Salem
Colors in the julep gift sets are so fun!! Great variety and the work awesome for full color or a fun design. Also #helpfullHint: the end of a bobby pic works great for spots and lines! And after your base vote is dry, u can use a little scotch tape to create a fun disign and straight edges then add other colors, let dry and remove tape. Complete with a top coat shine
Melissa M.
Julep makes the cutest nail polishes.  They are pretty  and hip.  This makes a great gift and it is not too expensive.  I have numerous nail polishes by Julep.  They are definitely a head of the curve when compared to other nail polish companies.  Pick up your Julep nail polish today.  Also check out Julep's beauty box.
LaMia B.
 I like the colors   I just feel as if i need a lil bit more to the bottles .   Im not to sure if  I will purchase many more I do have a fav color so that might lead me back to a repurchase .  I got them from Ulta Beauty I also purchased a beauty box for both of my girls .  This is I can't say I wont ever purchase again.
Mahalia D.
Minneapolis
The products from Julep are awesome:  highly pigmented, great variety, stunning.  It's the SUPER AGGRESSIVE marketing that I dislike.  I think they send me at least one email a day.  I just don't need new nail polish that often.  I would say that if you like nail polish, go for it, but shop at your own risk.
Kate H.
Merritt Is, FL
Love the variety of colors and the price couldn't be any better for the amount of product you receive. I did have issues with the color flaking and pealing easily and with some not coating on smoothly. All in all I would recommend the polish. It's great to have on hand for those times and events when you need just the right color.
Lee L.
Ridgeland, Mississippi
This nail polish was amazing! I love it so. The formulation has been revised repeatedly to enhance its decorative effects, and to suppress cracking or flaking. I love this product and you will too.  I would definitely buy this again.  I would recommend this product to anyone that loves nail polish
Amali M.
I get this a while back and really liked it. I am not one who does their nails every week but this was a nice set that had everything you needed. I liked the fact that it came with a top coat since I always don't have a topcoat that isn't expired and this seemed to last forever.