BY JULEP

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vi G.
Julep is a great polish brand with great quality. Each polish uses special technology that allows the nail to breath. Lots of the usual chemicals are omitted making this well worth the price. The colors are amazing and range from glossy, matte, shimmery and metallic. The pigment is intense and is a full coverage polish. Sometimes one coat is all you need. The brush is wide and flat making a diy home manicure flawless.
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Love anything by Julep. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
Brandy F.
Salem, OR
Colors in the julep gift sets are so fun!! Great variety and the work awesome for full color or a fun design. Also #helpfullHint: the end of a bobby pic works great for spots and lines! And after your base vote is dry, u can use a little scotch tape to create a fun disign and straight edges then add other colors, let dry and remove tape. Complete with a top coat shine
Halea A.
I love this brand of polish for when I’m at home if I’m painting my nails myself. The colors are so rich. It’s such an easy application. I like this brand compared to other at home polish’s
Melissa M.
Julep makes the cutest nail polishes.  They are pretty  and hip.  This makes a great gift and it is not too expensive.  I have numerous nail polishes by Julep.  They are definitely a head of the curve when compared to other nail polish companies.  Pick up your Julep nail polish today.  Also check out Julep's beauty box.
LaMia B.
 I like the colors   I just feel as if i need a lil bit more to the bottles .   Im not to sure if  I will purchase many more I do have a fav color so that might lead me back to a repurchase .  I got them from Ulta Beauty I also purchased a beauty box for both of my girls .  This is I can't say I wont ever purchase again.
XoMakeupByYeseniaa <.
This was a great deal . But the nail polishes aren't really pigmented . I thought it would be but it wasn't . Is my first time buying this nail polishes . I bought it online and it was for sale which was great . I wouldn't buy it again I just I just bought it because it was on sale guys .
Ciara G.
Irvine, CA
This polish is amazing! It goes on very smooth and it takes it awhile to get all gooey. It is very easy to apply if you put on nail polish a lot. It is a little pricey, but it is worth it. It is the same price as Essie maybe ($10 a bottle). I recommend this product to every one.
Becca A.
I love that this nail polish includes a top coat. Most of the other nail polish sets only have the colors and no top coat. I really enjoy this product. It is easy to apply and lasts for a long time. I would buy this product again in the future. I would recommend others to try this.
Krystal L.
Potterville
Love colors and quality  last a long time on me didn’t have to continue to apply and remove from being too blotchy or uneven. I would recommend this product to anyone. They have so much to choose from. It will satisfy any customer from the various options that they have to offer.