BeautyNailNail CareJulep
4-Piece Nail Polish Gift Set

Julep 4-Piece Nail Polish Gift Set

Breakthrough oxygen technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Julep 4-Piece Nail Polish Gift Set!
Sandy T.
los angeles
Julep 4-Piece Nail Polish Gift Set uploaded by Sandy T.
Apenas acabo de comprar de estos diferente color ya que amo siempre traer mis uñas arregladas y se que me gustarán muchísimo ✨
Susan G.
Julep 4-Piece Nail Polish Gift Set uploaded by Susan G.
Julep 4-Piece Nail Polish Gift Set uploaded by Susan G.
I have been using Julep for over a year now and they have an amazing selection of colors! They are one of my favorite k beauty brands. The polish lasts a good while and they also sell clear nail topper and their own nail art.
Jean K.
Muncie
The products are great but the customer service and the corporate office are jerks!!! Support is not helpful in any way.  The whole company is just bad when it comes to customer service!!!!  The ONLY thing this company should be recognized for EVER is the nail polish and the lip products!
Jenna N.
Vilonia, AR
Best nail polish by far! 💅🏼 it goes on so smooth and the gold color was my absolute favorite (I wish I knew the name) . It drys quickly too. No cons. And the best pro, is that when painting with my left hand it still comes out good.
Candace D.
Palm Harbor, FL
I liked that these were described as vegan; though I don’t know what a vegan polish consists of. They dry fairly quickly but are not long lasting and can chip/peel easily. The colors I received were pretty and I got lots of compliments on the colors.
Kaleigh R.
Dover
These colors are just everything I will love them until the day Iggy Azalea holds my funeral because I was hit by a car and I will look smoking as I gently go into the ground with my stunning nails
Jazzy H.
Julep is my go to polish for any occasion! Absolutely love the fact that there’s so many choices to choose from that would fit any fashionista style! It’s very affordable; always a sale and new additions via the company’s website! Hands down great dependable nail polish!
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,547 reviews
Janet W.
Blaine, MN
I received this as a gift last year and I love it! The bottles are so aesthetically pleasing and I would buy out of my own pocket for sure! The polish is a great quality and long wearing!
Danniell K.
Van Buren Twp, MI
these polishes are nothing special. I can get the same colors and coverage from walmart brands. These were chipping after about 2-3 days, similar to wet and wild r other cheaper brands of nail polish. I wouldn't waste my money again. Stay clear

Looking for your answer?