BY JUKO

Gunmetal beads and reflective silver sequins add texture and shine to a wide black headband. Sequined Headband, gunmetal. see more...

• We're can I find this precious head bands for my daughter...2 Answers
Anna D.
Providence, RI
I'm in love with this headband. Who doesn't love sequins? It makes me feel even prettier and more confident. It's a bit expensive though. Definitely worth the buy if you wear it continuously. Reminds me of a modern day tiara for the regular woman.
vanessa c.
miami,Fl
Is very good, I recommend them to all those girls who have not used it yet My sister likes There are other models many more cute but this one too is
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Not in trend anymore. Unless you are buying this for a child (a young one) I don't think this is suited for an older audience (teens+)
Deeksha S.
Urbana, IL
While it looks elegant and pretty, why is it so expensive?
Would not buy. I could buy another dress with the cost of this headband.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Really cute, I would give it five starts if the price was lowered, this is more than double what I would be willing to spend.
Erica P.
Palm Springs, FL
I LOVE THIS ESPECIALLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS COMING UP. IT WAS 5.99 BUT I PURCHASED IT AT TARGET & GOT 10% OFF.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
It's not trendy anymore. It might work for teens or kids don't think it would work for older people
Marie C.
Elmhurst, NY
I love the look of it, just bright enough for everyday wear. Looks like it would be fun
Chelsea H.
Forest City, NC
I think it is adorable. i used to have headbands like this and i loved wearing them.
Crystal P.
So cute I would totally buy it and wear it in the summer with a cute black dress!
Veronica S.
Rialto, CA
We're can I find this precious head bands for my daughter and grand daughter.