BY JUKO

Royal Blue A bold, eye-catching swirl perches atop a playful headband. Headband with woven ribbon accent, Royal Blue. see more...

Jennifer B.
Perry, OK
The headband itself is cute, but it is a bit tight and prone to causing headaches, It is also to high prices to the quality that it is made.
karina h.
North Hills, CA
This headband is weird in many different ways. its design is totally different from any others. wouldn't recommend it because it is not my style
Meagan S.
Cute headband but not worth the price. Also causes headaches from where it squeezes on the side of your head
Erin B.
Lancaster, CA
It looks very futuristic, but I wouldn't wear it in this era because I have nothing that would go with it and the price is wow!!
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
I would love to have one of these it is pretty n I'm always looking for something to keep my hair out of my eyes.
Jakisha S.
Sacramento, CA
I haven't had the chance to use Or purchase this item. But it looks so cute. I'd really like the opportunity to try this out.
Abbie B.
Trent lakes, Ontario
Ouch! With indents in your head and a crazy headache. It is not a crazy amazing head band please invest in a better product
Melissa C.
Tulare, Ca
Priced too high and can't wear it long because you get headaches from where it squeezes your head!
Christina R.
Where can I buy this? Also does it come in more colors?
maryam s.
Where can I buy this product??
Tamela F.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Where can I find this product?
Jakisha S.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this at???