JUKO Headband with sequined bow uploaded by Chikas L.JUKO Headband with sequined bow uploaded by Nadeen C.

BY JUKO

Black Bow Headband with sequined bow, silver see more...

JUKO Headband with sequined bow
  • "very cute i love this head band but i find it to expensive i personally wouldnt pay the price but at a more decent price i would definatly purchase and wear this item" in 5 reviews
Katie H.
Dickson , TN
I only ranked it one star because I couldn't not rank it. Which is what I would of done. If you want to look ridiculous or like your 7 year old niece then you'll buy this headband. Its not cute, and if I had it, I would probably use it as a boomerang. Just please don't. There are so many more cute little simple head bands for women. This is for children.
Mayra M.
Gardena , CA
I love this headband, I would love to get it for my daughter I had a very similar one but I lost it somewhere , correction my lite girl lost it. The silver sequence made it easy to match any color clothing and have it that going out touch <3
Dayna T.
Love any headband for lazy days, apply some dry shampoo and put on and then I back comb my hair for some volume and can wear it with just about anything I have in my closet! Love.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Bow is to big for my liking and hurts the side of my head by my ears which maybe my head is to big for it. A little to high in price range for me to spend again for something I did not like in the end
Karen G.
Chipley, FL
This would be great for a date night. I wish I knew about this when I was getting ready for prom 5 years ago, this wouldve went great with my hair and dress.
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
This headband offers just the right amount of bling to my outfit. I don't like the price, but the band doesn't give me a headache like so many headbands do.
Ashley S.
Mount shasta, CA
So I have tons of these and they are so cute, but by the end of the day they squeeze your head so much you feel like your brain is about to pop out. lol
Lauren K.
Great for New Years or another similar event. Otherwise, the bow is a little big and it's I don't feel like it's made well enough for frequent use.
Jocelyn M.
Plymouth, MA
Very cute and stylish headband. The bow stands out and I like to be noticed. If going out with friends for a girls night this would be perfect
Regina V.
This headband is so cute... I would love to get this for my daughter.. She is into headbands and this one is very cute... Lve the rhinestones
Sarah  H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this hurt the back of your ears? I have a lot of headbands and they all hurt behind my ears. I don't know if they are too small or what?
kristen k.
I wonder if the diamonds fall off easy?
Becca K.
Ixonia, WI
Does this headband squeeze your head? or does it slip off?
Whitney K.
Lots of headbands give me headaches, does this one by chance?
Alex M.
Richmond Hill, ON
Very nice product but does it dig into your head?