BY JUKO

Coral. Bright ribbon wraps a sleek headband dotted with luminous rhinestones. Headband with Rhinestones, coral. see more...

Abby C.
I love adding a headband to my look for a splash of sparkle and color. I wear one almost every day and I would love to add this one to my collection. I love that it sparkles, but it still looks like it is for adults.
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Cute, but expensive! $23 for a headband? I don't think so. Maybe I just have bad luck with them, but I've broken so many over the years!
Brittany A.
Love the red and rhinestone combination! perfect combo btwn rocker and innocent. red and rhinestones clash but compliment each other
Gabriela M.
It is very great and used to collect hair, normally used for makeup and hair not stand, it is not expensive and I recommend it!
Katie E.
Gramercy , LA
Love how simple this headband is! Simple accessory to go with whatever outfit you choose!
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?
Lisa T.
Doesn't anybody think these headbands are ridiculously priced? I can go to the dollar store n buy a pack of 6, take some wire n beads n wa la, 6 decorated headbands for less than $10.
Amanda E.
Does the little rhinestones get caught in your hair at all?