Jukebox Dock Retro Speaker Dock for iPad
Jukebox Dock Retro Speaker Dock for iPad
  • "It's small enough to be out of the way yet it's big enough that it can't be lost easily!" in 1 review
Tonya S.
Carol Stream, IL
I've had this product for a few months now and I love it! I love the way the white boarder lights up and changes colors while its on. The sound quality is pretty decent. Sound is controlled via the device you have plugged in but all in all it gets pretty loud. It isn't to large so it doesn't take up much desktop space. I read reviews about the product and in the reviews I saw it stated that this product does not work with the iPod classic but that is exactly what I use it with. I haven't had any problems just be careful it is a snug fit. The only downside to this product is that the power button is located about midway down on the back so for that reason you have to make sure you can easily access the back of the dock.
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
My dad bought this a while back for the family and I have to say... It's not spectacular. While it's cool to have a cute little jukebox speaker in the house, it's not a full-blown jukebox and is very small. Alongside that, we barely ever use it. So yes, cute and nice to have as a decoration, but a decoration that spits out music is what you're getting. NOT sound quality.
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
I've had this Jukebox for a few years and its really great and has lasting stamina! I would also like to point out it is NOT just for the Ipad you can charge any Apple Phone, Ipad, or Ipod with it! The lights are really neat and they change about every 7 or 8 seconds. The power button is on the back but for me that is not a big problem!
Devon M.
West Point, MS
I would love to have this! It would look great on my kitchen counter! It's small enough to be out of the way yet it's big enough that it can't be lost easily! Also would be great for parties!
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I want this so badly, I think it's so adorable, and I could deal with any sound quality really because of how cool I think it is, though I suspect the sound would be good too!
Katrina R.
Antlers, OK
While I have not personally used this I did watch a video over it and I must say its pretty cool. Comes in 3 different sizes. Works with iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
Tyler L.
Raleigh, NC
I love this jukebox. I currently have my iPhone plugged into it right now as I write this review. A definite must-have for any music lover out there.
Kallie C.
Ottawa, KS
This is so adorable. it was a great birthday gift to my teenage cousin. she said it sounded amazing set up in her room.
Michel M.
Palm Desert, CA
My husband has this and it's great. Movies and music sound pretty good on it. I would like one of my own since we fight over it a lot lol.
Rebecca L.
This to me is such a cool statement piece to have in anyone's home. The sound quality is pretty good and the look of it is just awesome.
Courtney C.
Does this have to be for just iPad? Can I use my iPhone?
Heather H.
How much do these usally run?
Aiste U.