Juicy Watermelon Yankee Candle 22 oz uploaded by Ioana Ramona G.Juicy Watermelon Yankee Candle 22 oz uploaded by Nayeli P.Juicy Watermelon Yankee Candle 22 oz uploaded by Alice C.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

One of the best things about summer is the sweet, cooling scent of Juicy Watermelon. It's the ultimate refresher. Yankee Candle's famous Housewarmer candles deliver the strong, exceptionally true fragrance you can only get from Yankee Candle. These signature jar candles offer easy scented ambience that's convenient and ready to use with no holder required. Just lift off the lid and light for instant candle burning enjoyment. They also make excellent gifts. 22oz burns approximately 100-150 hours. see more...

Jessica L.
It’s pumpkin season now but before you know it, it’ll be summer again and this candle is prefect for the sunny days! This is a household favorite and summer would not be the same without it! I would highly recommend this product to a friend!
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
I love Yankee Candles products. They are great smelling products and leave my room smelling wonderful. They are very effective and make the best presents. They are very affordable also. I highly recommend!
Trice C.
Raleigh, NC
Smells amazing!!! I love anything Yankee Candle!
Perfect for any room or occasion
Never lets me down and my guests always ask me whats that smell!
Although it can be pricey it’s definitely a house staple
Jeannie E.
I love this product I am all about great products for home care and this one surprised me! It's definitely worth a try if you have not yet done so! The pricing is great as well! I would buy this again!
Cassandra L.
Columbus
All the smells must be fruity in the house, according to the husband. (Insert eyeroll) he thought this one was fantastic, though he loves all the fruity candles from yankee
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I like Yankee Candle. I always have several of the large candles, tarts and small candles in house.
The Watermelon scent smells fantastic if it has been burning a decent amount of time. But it seems to have a after smell I don't care for.
But I still buy them.
They are not cheap but Yankee Candle does run sales very often.
I also like the smaller candles better. On one hand I love that the candle last for a long time. On the other hand I get really tired of the scent after a while.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
I love water melon! I have had this for a while, received it as a gift and never had been a candle person. Now I am! The scent is perfect, it lasts forever, and it is not overbearing. I have breathing issues and this doesn't bother me at all. It is a cute container
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
I absolutely love this candle!  The smell is not overpowering, but just enough that it smells fresh and yummy in the house.  These candles last for a long time as well!  The price is on point for what you get and how long the candle lasts.  I also reuse the containers to hold my makeup brushes or other things.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Who doesn't love a great Yankee Candle they have been around for years and for good reason. Their smells are strong and their candles last long. I've only once had a candle with an issue from manufacturing but other than that it was able to be replaced and the replacement was wonderful.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Words cannot describe how good this candle smells. Oh my word it's awesome. I love this candle. It burns so long it's high quality and you almost want to eat it. It's perfect for summer!