Juicy Watermelon Yankee Candle 22 oz uploaded by Nayeli P.Juicy Watermelon Yankee Candle 22 oz uploaded by Alice C.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

One of the best things about summer is the sweet, cooling scent of Juicy Watermelon. It's the ultimate refresher. Yankee Candle's famous Housewarmer candles deliver the strong, exceptionally true fragrance you can only get from Yankee Candle. These signature jar candles offer easy scented ambience that's convenient and ready to use with no holder required. Just lift off the lid and light for instant candle burning enjoyment. They also make excellent gifts. 22oz burns approximately 100-150 hours. see more...

Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
This is the best smelling candle that I have lit at every summer party. The juicy watermelon smell is strong. These candles can be a bit expensive but I always think that they are worth the price. I would recommend buying!
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
well ya all know this brand and if you don’t i will just say,hurry up and buy😂😂😂 they are everything a little expensive not like a lot expensive or anything but they not cheap either 😂😂😂 but you’ll get for what you pay for and the scent of this candles will last a very long,i love them highly recommend
Kayla M.
Mora, MN
I have always loved Yankee candles! They last FOREVER, and they all typically smell amazing! And they always burn evenly. They’re a little on the spendy side, especially for a candle but they’re definitely worth it! You can buy directly from Yankee candle, otherwise I know some Targets, and Kohl’s carry them as well!
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Who doesn't love a great Yankee Candle they have been around for years and for good reason. Their smells are strong and their candles last long. I've only once had a candle with an issue from manufacturing but other than that it was able to be replaced and the replacement was wonderful.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
I love yankee candle so much. I bought my mom this candle because she loves watermelon. She lights it all the time and leaves it out all year. They are a little pricey but they smell so good. I have always given yankee candle out as christmas gifts every year and everyone loves them!
Kat C.
Yankee Candle has always been my favorite candles. They're holiday scented candles are so full of nostalgia, but when I found their watermelon candle I was obsessed! I love melons, their scent, taste, all about the melons, and they knocked this one out of the park!
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Mario L.
This candle was a hit during the summer.  I would turn it on during the day, and the kids always commented on how sweet the house smelled.  The smell was great.  The candles are expensive; sometimes you can get them on sale.  I do recommend this candle.
Kirsten J.
This candle smells AMAZING!!! It is perfect for the spring or summer and makes you feel so fresh and clean. It smells exactly like a watermelon jolly rancher and it is great. The scent is super strong and travels throughout the whole house. I love any candle from yankee.
Evi M.
Hartford
Gives you that sweet scented smell ! Long lasting ! Burns slow . Haves the house smelling sweet & fruity . Not disappointing at all ! To really have the whole house smell sweet & fruity get more than one & there you go ! House will be smelling great ✨