by Juicy Juice
Ask a Question
Angela N.
Angela N.
Gainesville, FL

Why is it so rich that even for toddlers it has to be diluted so they don't have diarrhea?
Kate S.
Kate S.
April 19, 2013, 4:44 a.m.
My poor daughter was almost 4 by the time juice stopped giving her diarrhea. No matter what juice, it upset her stomach. Now she's fine.
Jezyka W.
Jezyka W.
Jan. 24, 2013, 4:38 a.m.
It is 100% fruit juice, and natural sugars found in fruit juice can irritate tiny tummys, as well as cause damage to teeth. If you ever buy the little juicy juicy to go packs (they are like the capri sun packs) becareful though, they have had issues where there machine that puts the liquid in the packs actually has put a hole piece of the fruit in the packs
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Jan. 8, 2013, 2:11 p.m.
Some little tummies can't handle straight fruit juice at first. Much like apple juice is hard on some bellies. Fruit can be very acidic and strong. Children start on such bland food that straight fruit juice might be a shock to the system.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Jan. 5, 2013, 7:09 a.m.
My kids don't need it diluted, but my dentist said to dilute it for their teeth.
Chantel N.
Chantel N.
Jan. 4, 2013, 8:04 p.m.
My son has drank this for years now and has had no problem with this at all I usually dilute like cranberry juice or grape
Dana H.
Dana H.
Jan. 3, 2013, 11:09 a.m.
My daughter has never had a problem with it.
Daniel B.
Daniel B.
Jan. 1, 2013, 2:49 p.m.
I give it to my toddler, with no problem. Since it is 100% juice i don't mind keeping it as it is.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Jan. 1, 2013, 9:36 a.m.
Wow, didn't know it was that serious...
Jeannie B.
Jeannie B.
Dec. 31, 2012, 9:09 a.m.
It is 100% juice so its not watered down to begin with. When you first give it to your child the difference might cause them problems if they usually drink other juice. I have never had this problem with Juicy Juice and my 3 children. Maybe slowly dilute it less so their body gets use to it.

Join Now