BY JUICY JUICE #46 in Juice

Our delicious sweetness comes straight from the fruit, that's it! see more...

Breonica D.
Juicy juice little cartons are great for on the go and traveling. I can just put a few different flavors in his bag for drinks and that's it. He also love drinking from a straw so he enjoys these. Also he has an issue of over drinking if you give him alot so these minimize that because of their size.
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
This is by far one of my favorite juices to buy for my son. We try to limit the amount of sugary drinks he gets. When we do let him have juice we prefer to give him these juice boxes. The juice tastes great and doesn't have as much sugar as other brands. My only wish is that the juice boxes were a little bigger.
Rebecca F.
This juice is perfect for my kids school lunches and at home. The price is a bit higher than most kids drinks, but these are 100% juice, so I don’t mind spending the extra. I’d rather them drink real juice instead of added sugar and corn syrup with 15% just. They taste wonderful as I sneak one every now and then.
Daniela E.
Fresno
My toddler loves these juice boxes! And I do too. They have a pretty good variety of flavors and in my opinion aren’t too sweet to where I worry about giving my son a juice box every now & then. I keep them on hand and repurchase whenever I run out.
Timmi G.
Rayne
I purchase 4 variety packs a month. My kids love them. Great for on the go. We carry a insulated cooler with juicy juice when on the go. Great price for the variety packs. Coupons are always Available in the Sunday paper.
Keona W.
Growing up this brand was my favorite and now it’s my son’s favorite. I’ve gone to different brands but I continue to purchase for my son because it’s affordable, I can put it in my son’s lunch bag, and its his favorite.
Latisha W.
Allentown, PA
This is great for my kids. Its a good grab n go kind of thing. Because my daughter is allergic to so many foods, this juice makes it easy for me. Not too many are mixed with pineapple or carrot juice.
Stephanie R.
Laredo, TX
Oh my gaaaaawd, these are to die for. I'm not quite of age to be drinking a juicy juice a day but here I am. This is the only brand of juice I will purchase for myself only and not want to share 😋so good
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Juicy juice has always been a hit with the kids in our family. served with a meal or just alone it always hits the spot. Several sizes and flavors to pick from. But we like the juice boxes the best for when we are on the go or just want an easy drink in hand
Erika B.
Sierra vista , AZ
Go to drink for my son! These were the first juice boxes he ever had and he was hooked. He drinks them daily and asks for more every time. There’s a wealth of flavors to keep him entertained. I will be buying these for a long time.