Juicy Juice® Teasers™ Peach Juice 64 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by JANYA S.

BY JUICY JUICE

A one-of-a-kind, delicious blend of fruit juice and decaffeinated free tree with half the sugar of the leading juice.* see more...

Megan L.
Kingsbury, IN
Juicy Juice is the only juice I will buy for my kids. It’s a little more pricey than other brands but they love al of the flavors. It meets our expectations and we will continue to purchase.
Michele N.
This was a really good tasting juice and was not to sweet or too tart either...a good balance! It is also not as expensive as some other brands of juice as well.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
The fact that these are made for kids are the best part because they’re super healthy and they’re 100% juice. They taste great and you can feel safe drinking them because they’re not loaded with unnatural sugar
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
LATE ONE DAY, MY YOUNG 6 YEAR OLD SAID '' HER TUMMY HURT ''. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. IT WAS A SAT, AND I REFUSED TO TAKE HER IN NASTY WEATHER. I CALLED TO SPEAK TO HER DR. SHE SAID '' GIVE HER A HALF OF A CUP OF APPLE JUICE. '' BUT ALL I HAD WERE THE JUICY JUICE / AND NOT APPLE BUT PEACH. WELL'' I TASTED IT CHECKED IT OUT. THE FLAVOR WAS AWESOME AND TEXTURE '' IT WENT RIGHT DOWN. I GAVE HER SOME. HER TUMMY DID NOT HURT ANY MORE. AND THAT WAS HER FAVOURITE JUICE FOR A WHILE.
Mike S.
Saint Petersburg
Juicy juice Peach Juice and there's no additives, 100% juice. For the life of me, you could not find peach juice anywhere except Disney World. Thankfully, decades later you can buy it everywhere without paying the price of admission. Juicy Juice Peach Juice is delicious without any added sugar, coloring, or cut with other juices.
Kenadee S.
I was happy to see they had this juice at my local dollar tree and was able to try it for cheap. It is very tasty and something that I don't feel guilty about giving to my child.
Julia H.
Terryville, CT
If you love peaches you'll definitely love this. I will warn you that it is very sweet though because it is mostly to appeal to kids. If you're trying to watch your sugar intake, I'd stay away
Dana D.
Huntsville, AL
All Juicy Juice juices are very light and refreshing. The Peach Teaser is light with a touch of peach flavor. If you want to go for something that isn't heavy and super sweet as a tea or juice is, the teasers are the perfect balance of a lightly sweetened lighter (not bold flavored) tea.
Jessica C.
Charleston, WV
I do have a toddler in the house and he is a thirty little guy. Juicy juice seems to be our favorite brand. He seems to enjoy this peach flavor and all the other flavors
Malikka H.
Rutherfordton , NC
This is declicious. The tea flavor is very light. My husband doesn't like tea but he enjoyed this very much. I am going to try the other flavors as well. I have already repurchased this in the single bottles to add to lunch bags. I would definitely recommend this.