Juicy Juice® Teasers™ Half and Half Juice 6-10 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles uploaded by Michelle L.

BY JUICY JUICE

A one-of-a-kind, delicious blend of fruit juice and real decaffeinated tea wit half the sugar of leading juice.* see more...

Kelsa j.
Quenches thirst. Easy for on the go while baby'sitting and tastes great. I would say get it for yourself-workplace and school friendly or for your child or any little visitors you may have, though not specifically made for kids, they work
JIll B.
Roseburg, OR
I don't drink a lot of juice my self, but this is what I get for my son and he seemns to love it. Not very expensive and it's a known brand. They have a lot of different flavors and options for kids. I try to stay more on the organic side, wish they had mnore options
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
The Teasers have 50% less sugar vs. leading juices, no artificial flavors or sugar, has half and half of fruit juice and tea, no high fructose corn syrup plus decaffeinated and caffeine free! The taste was good, not extra sweet, with no aftertaste. The girls loved their Teasers too, kept drinking them all! These drinks would go great in my girl's lunches, road trips, snack time, just an everyday drink. It looks like Capri Sun days are numbered in my household. LOL!
Abrar A.
Long Beach, CA
JUICY JUICE is so good and it is so healthey for people it is not suger it is true frutes i recomand it for people who have not tryed it it also has nice packing of the juce. It is healthy for people.
laura t.
Everly, IA
Very tasty and refreshing! Great product for summer drinks and all year round. My husband loved the product but I did have to add a little water to mine.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
My kids LOVE these. They are perfect for school. It's hard to find a juice my kids enjoy. But this they will drink up fast. Not to sweet or too bitter.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I buy these for me and my daughter 😋😋😋😋 I love them although they are a little pricey for such a small amount of them they still are a good flavor
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
My toddler loves juicy juice it's her favorite juice the juice and tea is a great way to give her juice and half the sugar being it's cut with tea
Dariana B.
Del Rio, TX
Taste great and convenient for carrying in your purse or bag to drink later. This is personally my favorite flavor. I like it you should try it
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL
I like to give my kids juicy juice boxes for school lunches and snacks. I usually get the 100% juice and they're not overly sweet like Welch's.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I'm so excited about this juice has anyone tried it??