Juicy Juice® Teasers™ Half and Half Juice 6-10 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles uploaded by Michelle L.

BY JUICY JUICE

A one-of-a-kind, delicious blend of fruit juice and real decaffeinated tea wit half the sugar of leading juice.* see more...

Megan C.
Oregon, IL
I recently bought Juicy Juice Teasers Half and Half Juice and I LOVED it. The flavor is amazing and it is the perfect size for lunches. I will continue to buy the Half and Half Teaser from Juicy Juice and recommend it to others.
Quintel T.
Charlotte, NC
Oh my goodness! I absolutely am in love with this drink. I am not new to this wonderful product. I wouldn't change a thing about this drink. The value is great the taste is even better. I'm going to buy this again.
Heather O.
Charlotte, NC
These are perfect for after school for my oldest daughter and her friend who comes over to play! the containers with lids means no bees or bugs getting into their drinks while they play outside, and they're caffeine free which makes me feel better about allowing my kid to have what she thinks is for grown ups!
Alisha G.
My nephew and I both love to sip on these, especially since he thinks it's super cool to be drinking exactly what his Auntie is! Not too strong of a tea taste, which kinda disappointed me (but they're made for kids after all.....) But my nephew definitely enjoys them!
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
Mango i like it a lot. juice is awesome. I like that flavor a whole lot.it is very affordable I buy it a lot. That is one of the best juiceses out there. It comes in a packaged or single. Great tastes like it I will buy it again and again. Yes yes I would.
Brittanie H.
Lexington Pk, MD
Amazing! These are delicious, refreshing and the perfect lunch size or mid day pick up. I love the peach tea. Can't wait to try more. They are pretty reasonably priced and meet all expectations. I would highly recommend giving these a try!!
Gabrielle B.
My daughter and my husband absolutely loves Juicy Juice Teasers. It is the perfect on the go or at home for snack time. I am a repeat buyer of this product because they enjoy it so much. I have to say it is worth the price for as much as the like it.
Coco S.
Fargo, ND
My kids love this juice! I love it because there are no added sugars and it still tastes nice when I dilute it with water (1:1 usually). The flavor matches the name and the price-point is pretty fair. We purchase this about once a month. I also recommend their grape juice!
Nae N.
When I say that I did not like this I was very disappointed in this product so and that I had written the company because I've never had a product from them as bad as this. I wouldn't reccomend but to each is its own
Ines S.
Brooklyn, NY
Expensive but thats what happens when its good natural stuff and not corn syrups and other nasty stuff in it.... my son drinks it to this day.... i usually dilute half the bottle with water to stretch it out and so we don't drink too much sugar.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I'm so excited about this juice has anyone tried it??