BY JUICY JUICE

A one-of-a-kind, delicious blend of fruit juice and real decaffeinated tea with half the sugar of the leading juice.* see more...

Mandi G.
Sacramento
We have some flavor a juicy juice at my house all the time. The kids really like this flavor though! When they were little we received the WIC program and this brand was all they would pay for. Now my kids don’t want any other brand!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
My kids love this juice! We are a juicy juice household! 3 little boys so sadly a container doesn’t last long for us! I also like a glass from time to time because it truly is a great drink and definitely hits the spot
Alexandra A.
Ballwin, MO
Since I was a kid I’ve loved Juicy Juice! It’s affordable for the amount you get in the bottle. I don’t think Juicy Juice needs to change anything. It has always met my expectations and I will continue to buy!
Hannah M.
Incredible! It tastes so good. I doubt that it's very healthy but it is really delicious. Juicy Juice is probably my favorite brand of juice out there. It's pretty affordable and found at most grocery stores. Highly recommend.
karissa g.
Yucaipa, CA
This is one of my favorite juice brands I have tried a bunch of the flavors yet it’s tasty and yes you can find coupons and deals for it the package is cute yes and yes I do purchase this sometimes and will again
Leslie A.
My kid is obsessed with this juice. I personally think it’s too sweet but it’s not horrible for him. Pretty affordable. It’s better than other juices that are just cocktail juice. Will buy again.
Kendra L.
Bradford, OH
We have a 2 year old so we go through the juice. We like juicy juice because it doesn't have the added sugar and ingredients that others have and it so delicious and affordable.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
I like that I can buy juicey juice for my kids without having to stop and read the label, since I know it is real juice! that is very important to me. my kids enjoy multiple flavors and I do as well. the price is average and definately a great value.
rachelle r.
Ogden, UT
This juice is good. The flavor is strong but not too strong. I love how you can taste all the berry flavors and they mesh together so great. when you taste this juice it doesn’t taste over sugary. The bottle is also very pretty
Kasmine R.
Rogersville, AL
Juicy Juice is my all time favorite juice. I like that it's sweet and 100% fruit juice. I purchase it all the time and it's definitely worth the price. It's mid range at my local grocery store but the cheaper "juices" will never compare to it. It brings my inner child out every time I take a sip! Yummy!