BeveragesJuiceJuicy Juice
Juicy Juice Strawberry Banana No Added Sugar 100% Juice

Juicy Juice® Strawberry Banana No Added Sugar 100% Juice

by Juicy Juice

All juices may look the same but it’s what’s inside that matters.No Added SugarNo High Fructose Corn SyrupNo Artificial SweetenersNo Artificial FlavorsNo Preservatives

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Juice® Strawberry Banana No Added Sugar 100% Juice!
Kati O.
We like all of of the juices that Juicy Juice makes! It's been one of my go-to brands for years. I know it's 100% juice without added sugar and other garbage. It's nice to have at least 1 less label to read at the store! Even though it is 100%, I do have to say that juice itself is a LOT of sugar and calories that only have a small portion of the nutritional benefits that whole fruit has. For these reasons, we limit the amount of juice we drink, and I always water down (about 50/50) the juice that I give my 3 year old.
Melissa F.
Johnstown, OH
If it is true that these are all natural I love the brand and the tastes of most flavors. I am a new Grandma and once she is big enough I will likely let her drink this. It is also affordable and has a good amount of juice too. I recommend this brand.
Samantha M.
Bloomfield, CT
Love this juice & is do my kiddos! 100% juice & no extra sugar is exactly what we need for the little ones. Gives them some nice variety and flavor without going totally unhealthy! Definitely recommend :)
Chakirah K.
Columbus, OH
Juicy Juice® Strawberry Banana No Added Sugar 100% Juice uploaded by Chakirah K.
I am not a huge fan of strawberries 🍓 and bananas 🍌. I got this for my children though to try something new. It is gone which means they loved it. It taste more like strawberries 🍓 which is a plus in the end.
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Juicy Juice® Strawberry Banana No Added Sugar 100% Juice uploaded by Ashlie H.
I like juicy juice strawberry banana but it is not my favorite. Juicy juice is usually my go to juice but sometimes their flavors are a bit too strong for me. I do like this one however. Its not to strong and doesn't have a very strong after taste. It has the right mixture of strawberry and banana so you can taste both and not just the strawberry. Most juices I have tried that are strawberry and banana flavored the strawberry takes over. That is why I drink juicy juice strawberry and banana juice over others.
Kaitlyn P.
Middletown, CT
We love strawberry banana everything in our house! So juicy juice is not only affordable but has the perfect taste to accompany just about every meal. I recommend it to anyone who loves this flavor as much as us!
Emily F.
Lena, WI
Love this juice, my kids love this juice. The flavors are awesome. I do water down the juices for my kids tho.
Kelly S.
Hampton, VA
My kids Favorite!!! This is the only juice that my four kids love to drink. I love the fact that there is no sugar added! That is definitely a plus! It is also a good price for the amount of juice that you get. this is definitely an awesome product and I am constantly purchasing it.
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Yum. I don’t know how they got it to taste so good but it’s great. It’s a combo you don’t see in juice often or clear looking.
Crystal M.
Crown City, OH
I’m not too wild about juicy juice products but my children love them. I’m not too crazy about the strawberry banana flavoring either. The only way I would recommend this product is if you or your kids like this product.

Looking for your answer?