Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Tropical Twist uploaded by Melissa H.

BY JUICY JUICE

A refreshing blend of fruit juice and filtered water. see more...

Savannah A.
Los Angeles
This is a great brand I remember drinking juicy juice and the juicy juice commercials when I was a kid that aired on pbs! It’s got a great taste even I drink one every now and then! But great overall and recommend this to other moms!
Bonnie s.
My daughter likes to freeze these to have them slushed!! I don’t mind buying them because they are a great price and they taste so amazing!! I would recommend these to anyone with kids .
Wesley B.
Holly, MI
My kids love these in their lunches! Though they can be a tad pricey, I buy them because of how satisfied my children are with the product. I haven’t tried them for myself, but my kids would recommend it to others!
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
The reason I am giving these a 4 out of 5 stars is because they do not taste that great as liquid. So what I do instead in pour it into an ice cube tray and freeze them and when I make lemonade i use these and they are great! I always have them in stock! I bought mine at Sams
Olga H.
Kings Mtn, NC
Our family love it, it so convenient, and I like that juice already diluted so my children don't get so much sugar. It's very affordable. The only thing that kind of a struggle is the spout where you inset straw, it's a little bit challenging some time to get straw through, especially for children's.
Precious J.
My little ones love these. They take them to school and drink them at home. I use to drink these when I was little the flavor is delicious and the ingredients are natural yes I will buy this again for my little ones
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
This is my all time favorite flavor. I pack them for lunch during the week. I drink them to curve my sweet tooth cravings. I always recommend this to those who have children.
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI
I love how healthy these are (I don't have to feel bad or guilty about having my kids drink them)! I also love how much they hold...it's enough that my kids can make it through a whole meal before drinking it all (with some other juice boxes they usually have it all gone before they have even begun to eat). The only thing I don't like about them is how they taste a little watered down. It's not too bad but they definitely aren't as tasty as the Juicy Juice that I'm used to drinking.
Emily C.
I like to keep these on hand incase we go anywhere, it's super easy to just grab one for my daughter and head out the door. She loves them and I have tried them and they have a good flavor. There's always room for improvement, but all in all, we buy them atleast once or twice every couple months.
Crissy O.
Ypsilanti, MI
My kids drink these up so fast. They love them, its liquid gold. I've tried them myself and I also think they are great. No dishes, no sippy. Drink and throw away. We love juicy juice. And my son loves to talk about hoe its hundred percent Juice, no sugar. He's 7, and its his thing!