Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Fruit Punch Juice Beverage 10-6 fl. oz. Pouches uploaded by Meoruam F.Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Fruit Punch Juice Beverage 10-6 fl. oz. Pouches uploaded by Jackie R.

BY JUICY JUICE

A refreshing blend of fruit juice and filtered water. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marina M.
Surprise
Love these juice pouches ice cold from the fridge. Refreshing and they bring out the inner kid in me. Plus I don't have to worry about washing a cup! Great flavor and not overly sweet. Price is comparable to other brands of juice pouches, but imo these taste best. Only issue is that these can be hard to find.
Samantha H.
Toledo, OH
We never run out of these at home! I literally be them, my kids love them! I love that they are not filled with sugar, I love how they taste like real fruit and that there’s no dyes, the packaging is easy to get into also!
stacia r.
Marble, MN
When you have kids you need easy packing snacks for when you need to be on the go. You want things that you can trust to be good for kids and not be completely full of sugar and other things that aren’t natural
DEZARAE H.
Del Rio, TX
I get these for my daughter all the time! I tried other kinds but this brand seems to be her favorite out of all! Super affordable and great for kids! Love them!
Jessica R.
New Castle, DE
These are perfect to toss in your child’s lunchbox or to drink as a quick thirst quencher while at the park. Or how about bringing them along on your Summer trip to the beach? Juicy Juice Splashers would be the perfect compliment to your vacation snacks. This company has always been known for it’s 100% juice drinks, which is why it’s no surprise that they took the same level of health consciousness when making the splashers. Containing 50% less sugar than the leading juice, it also is free of high fructose corn syrup, colors and preservatives.
Melissa B.
I am not a huge fan of these. These seem like a copycat competition with Honest Tea juice boxes. They taste like watered down juice. I personally prefer their 100% juice to this which is 50% water. My son who had this at a birthday party didn't even want to drink it.
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
I've recently purchased these at a Hyvee store. I've never noticed them until the other and I must say I'm very happy these juices. I love buying the big ones as it is and these are perfect for my kioddos. I'd rather have them get these than caprisuns. Also love that you can get these with wic.
Jasmine H.
These are delicious and they aren't terrible for you to drink! I pack them in my boyfriends daughters lunches. They are easy to open and store. The box isn't bulky like some other juice pouch boxes. Kids love them and if they spill, it doesn't stain where you can't get it out
Grace S.
Tyler, TX
This fruit juice is my favorite! Loves how affordable they are. For the most part they have no added ingredients which is appealing to most. Everyone drinks these in my house! Adults and all!
Kelly B.
Plattsburgh, NY
my kids really liked these. I like how easy these were just to grab while we are on the go and i don't have to worry about the kids wasting a cup of juice because these have the serving amount in them. I feel that they are good for the price you pay and I will defiantly be buying them again