Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Fruit Punch Flavored Juice Beverage 10-6 fl. oz. Pouches uploaded by Lorena G.

BY JUICY JUICE

A refreshing blend of fruit juice and filtered water. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
My son is a regular Juicy Juice drinker, so both of us were excited to receive one for free from Digitry. It did not include a straw, which was odd, but I am totally prepared and had some of the small piercing kind in a drawer. He loved it as much as always. I love that they are in these packages. He says it tastes like a popsicle.
Mary Elizabeth C.
Broadview Hts, OH
I like these juice pouches for my kids. They open easier than Capri sun and it seems like all kids enjoy the flavors. They’re a good price and readily available at my grocery store.
JoAnna K.
California, KY
Package is very difficult for kids to insert straws. Flavor isn’t great, definitely watered down juice. The kids will drink it if they’re hot and it’s cold. Otherwise, I won’t be buying again.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou tried Epsom salt baths in a few
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
Tastes good the kids love it Tastes good the kids love it Tastes good the kids love it Tastes good the kids love it Tastes good the kids love it Tastes good the kids love it Tastes good the kids love it Tastes good the kids love it Tastes good the kids love it
erin a.
Sand Springs, OK
My oldest son loves this flavor but I wish they were easier to open like Capri sun. Even he's teachers have commented on how hard they are to open. Great idea just need to open easier. Juicy Juice Splashers
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love that Juicy Jyice is coming out with a bunch of new, 100% fruit juice options! These have less sugar than the average juice pouch/boxes and are 100% Fruit juice without anything artificial! I have 3 kids and they all love them! I love giving it to them for lunches and as a quick grab and go drink because they have so much less sugar! I believe there are 3 different flavors, fruit punch, pineapple and mango!!
Robyn E.
Girard
I like to keep these juice packs on hand for any kids that visit and also for myself to drink. I like that they are made of 100% juice and the fruit punch is very yummy.
Catrina A.
Prestonsburg, KY
These juice pouches are PERFECT! I loathe sippy cups, but we also don't like to give straight juice to our kids (too much sugar). At home, we water juice down to about a 50/50 ratio, so these pouches are perfect for when we're out at the park or visiting friends. This particular one is currently my toddler's favorite flavor
Kourtney S.
Monroe, NC
I love giving my daughter Juicy Juice pouches and juices. A lot healthier than some of the other children juice brands with less sugar. The price is great. The only downside I found was I had a hard time getting the straw to punch into the pouch, wasn't as easy for me!