Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Fruit Punch Flavored Juice Beverage 10-6 fl. oz. Pouches uploaded by Lorena G.

BY JUICY JUICE

A refreshing blend of fruit juice and filtered water. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love that Juicy Jyice is coming out with a bunch of new, 100% fruit juice options! These have less sugar than the average juice pouch/boxes and are 100% Fruit juice without anything artificial! I have 3 kids and they all love them! I love giving it to them for lunches and as a quick grab and go drink because they have so much less sugar! I believe there are 3 different flavors, fruit punch, pineapple and mango!!
Nina V.
Nina V.
My daughters love this juice and I love the calorie/sugar count! Walmart sells this brand so it's good on your wallet too! It has a refreshing taste and my girls can't tell it has 50% less sugar than the leading juices! If purchase this low calorie/low sugar drink you will not regret it!
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Monroe, NC
I love giving my daughter Juicy Juice pouches and juices. A lot healthier than some of the other children juice brands with less sugar. The price is great. The only downside I found was I had a hard time getting the straw to punch into the pouch, wasn't as easy for me!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Lexington, KY
I love the Splashers! They are just as tasty as real juice with half of the sugar. My favorite so far has been the Peach/Mango flavor. I have tried the raspberry lemonade and have a couple other flavors bought that I haven't gotten around to yet.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Oak Creek, WI
I bought the berry lemonade Juicy Juice Splashers and they taste pretty good and much less sweeter than the other juice boxes. My 5 year old does not mind them but prefers the Capri Sun Roarin Water Juice pouches.
Candace B.
Candace B.
This is another item that I always pack in my kiddos lunch boxes. way better than the other brands that are out there as far as juice pouches are concerned. good flavor and much healthier than others.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA
Juicy juice is a great juice I enjoy it myself as an adult and when I was a child I used to love drinking it too. I remember when they used to come in cans. Always has been a good juice.
Dara G.
Dara G.
Georgetown, TX
My daughter absolutely loves these. I don't allow her to have soda but she thinks that this is a huge treat for her. The price is very affordable and the pouches are huge. Great product
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
My boys love this juices sooo much!!! We actually have this flavor at home right now and they love it. I must admit , These juices do taste amazing :)
Erica G.
Erica G.
I am a little picky on juices and like the flavor these have. not fake tasting and made with filtered water so indon't feel guilty drinking them