Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Fruit Punch Flavored Juice Beverage 10-6 fl. oz. Pouches uploaded by Lorena G.

BY JUICY JUICE

A refreshing blend of fruit juice and filtered water. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
My son is a regular Juicy Juice drinker, so both of us were excited to receive one for free from Digitry. It did not include a straw, which was odd, but I am totally prepared and had some of the small piercing kind in a drawer. He loved it as much as always. I love that they are in these packages. He says it tastes like a popsicle.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Megan C.
Joplin, MO
Definitely not as sweet as the regular juicy juice which is okay! My daughter prefers these more and that’s music to my ears since they are less sugar. I’d rather by these than Capri sun!
Irene G.
Lutz
I actually enjoy juicy juicy, because it’s one of the few juice options that I give to my 3 year old daughter, and also drink myself! I love that they offer organic juicy juice with less sugars. The fruit punch flavor is our favorite, but we also enjoy the apple juice, and the tropical juice! Packed with flavor and all around good juice for kids and adults in my opinion.
Mary Elizabeth C.
Broadview Hts, OH
I like these juice pouches for my kids. They open easier than Capri sun and it seems like all kids enjoy the flavors. They’re a good price and readily available at my grocery store.
erin a.
Sand Springs, OK
My oldest son loves this flavor but I wish they were easier to open like Capri sun. Even he's teachers have commented on how hard they are to open. Great idea just need to open easier. Juicy Juice Splashers
Jennifer W.
These are a good option in terms of on the go juice, healthy drink pouches. I prefer this flavor over the others as well. Can often find it on offer in store which is nice as it's a bit pricier then others in store.
JoAnna K.
California, KY
Package is very difficult for kids to insert straws. Flavor isn’t great, definitely watered down juice. The kids will drink it if they’re hot and it’s cold. Otherwise, I won’t be buying again.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou tried Epsom salt baths in a few
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love that Juicy Jyice is coming out with a bunch of new, 100% fruit juice options! These have less sugar than the average juice pouch/boxes and are 100% Fruit juice without anything artificial! I have 3 kids and they all love them! I love giving it to them for lunches and as a quick grab and go drink because they have so much less sugar! I believe there are 3 different flavors, fruit punch, pineapple and mango!!