Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Fruit Punch

A refreshing blend of fruit juice and filtered water.

I never try this .seems it is very tasty .i want konw can we give this juice.to diabetes patient ???
Does it have less sugar ?
Start your review of Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Fruit Punch!
How would you rate this product?
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
me gusta mucho el sabor siempre los.compro para mis niños ellos le encanta el sabor yel.envase es muy practico y el precio
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
I mean for the cost of getting these in pouches i would rather buy a jug of juicey juice and pour it in their cups instead lol pouches are always convenient for on the go and it's the same great taste. But for the cost I'd rather go a cheaper route either in juice pouches or puttingb juice in their own travel bottles. Other wise super yummy.
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
I love juicy juice. Taste so good. It doesn’t need any improvement on this product. It is also affordable.
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
They love these splashers ... they taste great ( yes i tried them :) ) their favorite is the fruit punch for sure
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
I first want to say that I do not give or allow my son to drink juice because of the high sugar content. I would rather have him eat a fruit. With that said, I do like to purchase these for kid parties which they seem to enjoy.
Robyn E.
Girard, PA
I like to keep these juice packs on hand for any kids that visit and also for myself to drink. I like that they are made of 100% juice and the fruit punch is very yummy.
joylynn G.
Juicy juice is great. I started using this 23 years ago because of WIC. Been buying every since. The flavor is fantastically tasteful. Refreshing smooth taste. Not expensive at all. Do recommend to others. Plenty of flavors to choose from...
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
I don't have kids but I think these are delicious. I've only had the once but it was good the one time I had it.
Michelle H.
One of the easyest way to get some fruit into my kids is throw juice. They loved the fruit punch kind so much they wanted it all the time
Casey H.
Panama City, FL
Juicy Juice®️ Splashers™️ Fruit Punch are my go to quick and easy kids can help there selves and have all they want to drink pouches with 100% juice. I love them just as much as my kids do makes my life a little easier thank you Juicy Juice