Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Berry Lemonade uploaded by Melanie W.Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Berry Lemonade uploaded by Tawana B.

BY JUICY JUICE

A refreshing blend of fruit juice and filtered water. see more...

Rachel W.
USA
Juicy juice is my go-to juice especially in the splashers pouches. It's easy for the kids to hold themselves. I like juicy juice because it's 100% real juice and not full of sugar like most uses are.
Jennifer R.
Nampa, ID
My son absolutely loves this lemonade. I buy it for him all the time. My son is very picky about what he will drink so I love that he will drink this with no problems.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Do you should use is my all-time favorite I remember drinking it as a child and enjoying it very much. They have definitely expanded their variety so both my kids, my 4 year old and my toddler can enjoy this juice. I love that there isn’t very much sugar in them so I don’t have to worry about control he did use very much.
Sarah H.
Henderson
My son loves this one. We have tried him on the other flavors but he will just throw it back up as well as other brands. He loves this one so that is why we keep him on this oneMy son loves this one. We have tried him on the other flavors but he will just throw it back up as well as other brands. He loves this one so that is why we keep him on this one
Rachael G.
I think these are pretty good. My kids not so much. It met my Expectations for sure! It does not compare to any alternatives. No sugar so my kids won’t really touch. I’d go just regular juice if you got picky kids.
monica f.
Woodhaven, NY
For some reason my oldest daughter has become obsessed with these! I am a lemonade drinker avidly so I am not very fond of these. For a kids juice though, they are very amazing. the have a hint of lemonade while not being to sweet or acidic for the little ones.
Crishna G.
Maricopa, AZ
They are great for anytime we always jhave packs of juicy juice in the house the kids love them and I love them too and they are get for parties and for little kids so they can have some sweet in there life
Amanda S.
Crescent City, FL
my only complaint is they need to make adult size pouches because you know us adults love these just as much if not more than the kids. i have them at every get together bbq or picnic i throw and i absolutely love them i love how it is also something that is enjoyed year round and all the flavors
Tommy S.
Clinton, UT
These were not a hit with my step kids. They were kind of bitter, which is not the best flavor for kids, which is the targeted market. It is healthier than a lot of alternatives which is a plus! Would not buy again for my step kids, but still a good product
Krista S.
Aztec, NM
I love that it’s a 100% juice and that makes me excited to buy for my kids . The taste is so yummy and you will want to drink them all to yourselves. I also freeze them so they are slushy in the summertime.

Target