Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Berry Lemonade

A refreshing blend of fruit juice and filtered water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Berry Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
Claudia N.
This Berry Lemonade is really great. I like to buy the packs and leave them in an accessible part of my fridge for my daughter to grab. She really enjoys it.
Kate W.
Clyde, TX
This is my favorite juice to buy my kids. They taste great and the price is perfect. The sugar content is low and they are not full of a bunch of added dyes.
Suleima R.
Taylorsville , UT
Delicious little juice for my babies , they always seem to find them when I hide them.
Stacy L.
Ludlow, MA
Berry lemonade is out of this world delicious!! This is a hit in my house for the adults and children !! We always have these stocked !!
Anna T.
Mount Airy, NC
Juicy Juice® Splashers™ Berry Lemonade made with a berry refreshing blend of organic fruit juice and filtered water, this yummy pouch is packed with 100% Vitamin C. Easy to carry when you on the go. The product has a great flavor and taste. Kids love it and adults too.
Rachel W.
Naperville, IL
Juicy juice is my go-to juice especially in the splashers pouches. It's easy for the kids to hold themselves. I like juicy juice because it's 100% real juice and not full of sugar like most uses are.
Jonny N A.
Princeton, TX
Kids loved it. They can take in on the go and just amazing for on the go moms also really healthy no sugar added all natural
Silvia G.
Winters, CA
Like how it's not strong for my toddler it's watered down and doesn't make him hyper it's allowed at daycare
Cait A.
Omg!!! These are absolutely delicious! My child loves them but honestly I think I love them more. I always keep a box on hand
Rosie S.
Athens, GA
Juicy Juice has been a trusted family brand for as long as I can remember... meaning my grandma drank it, my mom gave it to us, my brother gives it to his kids and now I give it to mine. I love that it’s 100% REAL juice. What I like even more is that they’ve started making more than your regular bottle of juice. These splashes and the popsicles are some of my kids favorites! Knowing it’s actually healthy is a BIG plus for mom!

Looking for your answer?