Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Gaila B.Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Kati H.

BY JUICY JUICE

• Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they t...1 Answers
  • What flavor does everyone think is the best?! 1 Answers
Kati H.
Stuart , FL
It's so great to find a juice that has less sugar! These splashers are the perfect drink for my toddler. They come in 4 different flavors and he loves them all! We love juicy juice, and their new Splashers!
Katy G.
Myerstown
Very good. Recommend it to others. The taste is really good. Not bad with the pricing, affordable. One of the better brands.
Anna B.
Prospect Park, NJ
My nephew likes these occasionally I happen to think that they're pretty tasty! I like that you're able to see the juice from the bottom as well
Jennifer B.
These are 100% juice. The mango juice is delicious. We always have the mango and berry flavors on hand at all times. If you have kids, you should get these pouches for them.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
My kids love these and I love that they have less sugar! We always water down their juice when we give it to them in a cup, this cuts out that extra step for us. They're great for traveling, lunches, parties, you name it!
Jasmine G.
Peabody, MA
These are soo great! These taste so awesome ! I buy these for my son and I honestly feel guilty when I drink them on him !
Kristi W.
Slidell, LA
My kids love this brand of juice pouches. They are easy for lunch boxes, or just when you are on the go. When traveling, I'll buy a box and the kids will share them, while I'm driving.
Krystal V.
My son adores these. We have tried a few different flavors, and he hasn’t found one he doesn’t like. I love that they are clear...no big stains...and packaged in a serving (no begging for more, as he knows one drink is it). Plus, they seem to go on sale pretty regularly at my local Kroger, so it’s a win all around.
Tasha V.
Louisville, KY
I have a 7 year old who drinks theses like they are going out of style. They actually taste like what they say and don't leave a funny after taste.
Tiffany J.
Marion, IN
These are what I put in the kids lunch. They absolutely love them. Sometimes I will find them sneaking another in their lunch box. And even if they do, one is never left when they come home. Price point is pretty reasonable. This is a weekly buy for this family.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
What flavor does everyone think is the best?!
Marie A.
Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they taste?