Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Kati H.Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Gaila B.

BY JUICY JUICE

• Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they t...1 Answers
  • What flavor does everyone think is the best?! 1 Answers
Codi M.
My kids enjoy these juices. They always ask for them at every meal and they are a nice thirst quenching drink.
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I had just bought these yesterday... for myself. They are delicious and not nearly as sugary as others like it.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
These juices are great for when you have a kids party or when you're packing your children's lunch for school.
Jessca M.
Fairhope, AL
Kids loved these and so did I! taste good and good for you. I recommend everyone trying these juices.
Courtney T.
Morgantown, WV
I have always disliked caprisuns and when I found these I had to try them. Best decision I ever made
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
School lunch favorite! Decent price and dependable taste. Available everywhere I shop for groceries.
Latoya M.
Brownsville, IN
Great for kids! Not a lot of sugar. Great taste and great nutrition. I buy it a lot for my daughter.
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
Good juice love the taste of it. A very good product to take to school or to work. Awesome product.
Stacy M.
Great for parties and easy for kids, affordable, and no sugar so that's an added bonus.
Alyssa G.
Wyoming, MI
My kids love these and I feel they're better to give them over sugar filled kool aid.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
What flavor does everyone think is the best?!
Marie A.
Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they taste?