Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Gaila B.Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Kati H.

BY JUICY JUICE

• Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure ho...1 Answers
  • What flavor does everyone think is the best?! 1 Answers
Hallie S.
blountsville
These are so good and personally I think they are much better and more natural tasting than Capri suns. Good size too
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
I feel good about giving my kids 100% juice. These a great to toss in the diaper bag or a lunch box. Yummy juices!
Audrey H.
Exeter, NH
My kids love these and secretly I do too. They are 100% juice so you feel good about what you're giving your kids.
Tia C.
They are amazing for neice and nephew. I always grab these when we go to the park. They come in different flavors.
Yasmin A.
This juice is amazing. My children enjoy the juice so much. I like how the box comes with a variety to choice from.
Rachel G.
Jacksonville
I love that these are in a pouch and not a box. Easy to carry around. My son downs them in one gulp!!! Great taste.
Codi M.
My kids enjoy these juices. They always ask for them at every meal and they are a nice thirst quenching drink.
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I had just bought these yesterday... for myself. They are delicious and not nearly as sugary as others like it.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
These juices are great for when you have a kids party or when you're packing your children's lunch for school.
Latoya M.
Brownsville, IN
Great for kids! Not a lot of sugar. Great taste and great nutrition. I buy it a lot for my daughter.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
What flavor does everyone think is the best?!
Marie A.
Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they taste?