Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Kati H.Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Gaila B.

BY JUICY JUICE

• Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they t...1 Answers
  • What flavor does everyone think is the best?! 1 Answers
Hallie S.
These are so good and personally I think they are much better and more natural tasting than Capri suns. Good size too
Kriste L.
Black Canyon City
There OK my daughter tried them for school but got tired of them quick. Said they were a little strong after awhile.
Angela L.
I used to drink this a lot when i was younger. Now, not as much because of the sugar content. But this juice is good!
Rachel G.
Jacksonville
I love that these are in a pouch and not a box. Easy to carry around. My son downs them in one gulp!!! Great taste.
Audrey H.
Exeter, NH
My kids love these and secretly I do too. They are 100% juice so you feel good about what you're giving your kids.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
I feel good about giving my kids 100% juice. These a great to toss in the diaper bag or a lunch box. Yummy juices!
Tia C.
They are amazing for neice and nephew. I always grab these when we go to the park. They come in different flavors.
Yasmin A.
This juice is amazing. My children enjoy the juice so much. I like how the box comes with a variety to choice from.
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I had just bought these yesterday... for myself. They are delicious and not nearly as sugary as others like it.
Codi M.
My kids enjoy these juices. They always ask for them at every meal and they are a nice thirst quenching drink.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
What flavor does everyone think is the best?!
Marie A.
Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they taste?