Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Gaila B.Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Kati H.

BY JUICY JUICE

• Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure ho...1 Answers
  • What flavor does everyone think is the best?! 1 Answers
Lacey B.
['Warren', ''], PA
Love these on the go fruit juice pouches. They are healthy for the kids and easy on the parents and my kids absolutely love them
Chelsey S.
Clay, MI
Love taking these for my son's classroom drink. The kids love them and drink them right up. Great price, but I can't always find.
Amanda L.
Algona, WA
Juicy Juice Splashers are delicious and my kids really enjoy them. The flavor is perfect and the pouches are fun for the kids.
Kathryn G.
Myerstown, PA
Very good. Recommend it to others. The taste is really good. Not bad with the pricing, affordable. One of the better brands.
Jasmine G.
Peabody, MA
These are soo great! These taste so awesome ! I buy these for my son and I honestly feel guilty when I drink them on him !
Tamar G.
Cypress, TX
My daughter enjoys these in her lunch box. The flavor isn't too sweet and it's flavors she likes (something besides apple!)
Nikki B.
Keller, TX
My little sister gets these all the time! probably one of her favorite juices and sometimes refuses to go without them
Aimee G.
Great for on the go with my LO!! She loves her big girl juice as she puts it. I just throw a few in her backpack & go!
Angela L.
I used to drink this a lot when i was younger. Now, not as much because of the sugar content. But this juice is good!
Kriste L.
Black Canyon City
There OK my daughter tried them for school but got tired of them quick. Said they were a little strong after awhile.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
What flavor does everyone think is the best?!
Marie A.
Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they taste?