Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Kati H.Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Gaila B.

BY JUICY JUICE

• Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they t...1 Answers
  • What flavor does everyone think is the best?! 1 Answers
Mia E.
Las Vegas, NV
This is delicious. My son loves this juice so much! I am recently pregnant & i have fallin in love with it even more. One of my favs.
Megan K.
This is a wonderful product! I highly recommend that everyone try it because it has a great taste! It is made with natural fruits!
Chelsey S.
Clay, MI
Love taking these for my son's classroom drink. The kids love them and drink them right up. Great price, but I can't always find.
Lacey B.
Warren, PA
Love these on the go fruit juice pouches. They are healthy for the kids and easy on the parents and my kids absolutely love them
Ashley L.
naugatuck
My kids enjoy these juice pouches on the go. They aren’t too sweet which is great and there’s no artificial coloring and flavors
Mandy L.
Algona, WA
Juicy Juice Splashers are delicious and my kids really enjoy them. The flavor is perfect and the pouches are fun for the kids.
Tamar G.
Cypress, TX
My daughter enjoys these in her lunch box. The flavor isn't too sweet and it's flavors she likes (something besides apple!)
Aimee G.
Great for on the go with my LO!! She loves her big girl juice as she puts it. I just throw a few in her backpack & go!
Nikki B.
Keller, TX
My little sister gets these all the time! probably one of her favorite juices and sometimes refuses to go without them
Kriste L.
Black Canyon City
There OK my daughter tried them for school but got tired of them quick. Said they were a little strong after awhile.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
What flavor does everyone think is the best?!
Marie A.
Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they taste?