Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Gaila B.Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Kati H.

BY JUICY JUICE

• Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure ho...1 Answers
  • What flavor does everyone think is the best?! 1 Answers
Hazel D.
ROCKY MOUNT, VA
The best juice choice I've ever made. Not only do they have real fruit juice, they taste great too! This is literally the only juice I will give my children to drink.
Heidi B.
My kids are loving these! So refreshing and tasty. I love that it's lower in calories yet still nice and sweet. I feel good packing these in my kiddos' lunches.
Claudia L.
San Benito, TX
These packs are great. The kids just grab and go and I'm not left with tons of cups to wash. The kids love the taste and always ask me to buy them some more.
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
My daughter loves these and we are always on the go so i just grab her one of these! The packaging is nice. The price is great for as many as you get!
Amber T.
Canonsburg, PA
I have been drinking juicy juicy since I was a child, and still love the taste. It reminds me of fun times of a child, and only this juice can do that.
Tasha V.
Louisville, KY
I have a 7 year old who drinks theses like they are going out of style. They actually taste like what they say and don't leave a funny after taste.
Anna B.
Prospect Park, NJ
My nephew likes these occasionally I happen to think that they're pretty tasty! I like that you're able to see the juice from the bottom as well
C G.
Emerald Isle, NC
We bought some of these and my son would not drink them...we tried several times. He loves the regular juice but we'll never buy these again.
Mia E.
Las Vegas, NV
This is delicious. My son loves this juice so much! I am recently pregnant & i have fallin in love with it even more. One of my favs.
Megan K.
This is a wonderful product! I highly recommend that everyone try it because it has a great taste! It is made with natural fruits!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
What flavor does everyone think is the best?!
Marie A.
Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they taste?