Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Gaila B.Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Kati H.

BY JUICY JUICE

• Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure ho...1 Answers
  • What flavor does everyone think is the best?! 1 Answers
Kati H.
Stuart , FL
It's so great to find a juice that has less sugar! These splashers are the perfect drink for my toddler. They come in 4 different flavors and he loves them all! We love juicy juice, and their new Splashers!
ash f.
Rochester, NY
This is great for on the go. Specifically for kids though. I used to pack these all the time for my younger siblings and they absolutely love it. It's healthy, it's sweet, they'll drink it, I highly recommend buying this! Price is reasonable too!
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
They are amazing for neice and nephew. I always grab these for a car trip or just walking to the park. They come in different flavors, and I usually buy them at BJ'S or Costco for the bulk package and it has a good price. Would definitely reccomend if you have children, it keeps them quiet.
Emily S.
Edinburg, Tx
My son absolutely loves these juices. I used to drink juicy juice when I was a kid. They smell and taste delicious. I have bought these more than I can count. They're a good price and my son loves them so I will continue to purchase and I would recommend these to others
Doriane B.
Birmingham, AL
My son loves the way the juices taste, but he can never get the straw in the hole. I originally thought he was being lazy by asking me until one day I tried to insert the straw and I strained before I was able to break through.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
Juicy Juice Splashers are great to pack in my child's lunch, but the carbohydrates do not make this a great choice for children who are diabetic. It has great flavor, but I prefer single serve pouches that offer a lower carb option.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
I have to say thatbthis is one of the best finds I've had for my kids. I normally water down their juice and it's already done with these! They still have a great flavor and my kids love them!
Riley C.
Pittsboro, NC
These juice pouches are delicious and nutritious! They are not as concentrated and strong as other juices but still give you that little pick me up during the day. For myself seems to boost my energy During the day.
Jade M.
My two year old love these juices. Honestly I love them too. There's not too much sugar so I don't cringe when she asks for more. There are tons of flavors to pick you Can't go wrong
Victoria S.
My god daughter loves them! Convenient packaging and very tasty! Also not very expensive at all . Just tried them for the first time and will definitely buy again soon! Would recommend to all mothers!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
What flavor does everyone think is the best?!
Marie A.
Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they taste?