Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Kati H.Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Gaila B.

BY JUICY JUICE

• Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they t...1 Answers
  • What flavor does everyone think is the best?! 1 Answers
Riley C.
Pittsboro, NC
These juice pouches are delicious and nutritious! They are not as concentrated and strong as other juices but still give you that little pick me up during the day. For myself seems to boost my energy During the day.
Jade M.
My two year old love these juices. Honestly I love them too. There's not too much sugar so I don't cringe when she asks for more. There are tons of flavors to pick you Can't go wrong
Victoria S.
My god daughter loves them! Convenient packaging and very tasty! Also not very expensive at all . Just tried them for the first time and will definitely buy again soon! Would recommend to all mothers!
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
My kids love these. Tastes like juice but with benefits of water. They have some really good flavor choices, some better than others. Their favorite is fruit punch.
Hazel D.
ROCKY MOUNT, VA
The best juice choice I've ever made. Not only do they have real fruit juice, they taste great too! This is literally the only juice I will give my children to drink.
Heidi B.
My kids are loving these! So refreshing and tasty. I love that it's lower in calories yet still nice and sweet. I feel good packing these in my kiddos' lunches.
Claudia L.
San Benito, TX
These packs are great. The kids just grab and go and I'm not left with tons of cups to wash. The kids love the taste and always ask me to buy them some more.
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
My daughter loves these and we are always on the go so i just grab her one of these! The packaging is nice. The price is great for as many as you get!
Amber T.
Canonsburg, PA
I have been drinking juicy juicy since I was a child, and still love the taste. It reminds me of fun times of a child, and only this juice can do that.
C G.
Emerald Isle, NC
We bought some of these and my son would not drink them...we tried several times. He loves the regular juice but we'll never buy these again.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
What flavor does everyone think is the best?!
Marie A.
Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they taste?