Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Gaila B.Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Kati H.

BY JUICY JUICE

• Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure ho...1 Answers
  • What flavor does everyone think is the best?! 1 Answers
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
These juicy juice splashers are great for freezing and taking them to the beach on a hot summer day. Not only are they delicious but they are also have half the sugar compared to other juice pouches. Peach mango flavor being my top favorite.
Lisa W.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I have two daughters who are always thirsty. I saw this new product at Shoprite and saw that they were a flavored water and figured we would give them a try. They did not disappoint. The flavor tastes like juice, but not too sugary. My daughters never questioned their flavor and drank them to the last drop! I highly recommend for any mom on the go!
Rylee R.
Hebron, KY
These are great for me because I love juice boxes but I don't wanna be seen as a little kid. With these I don't even care they are so amazing and yummy and I do believe that people should buy this product.
Dalys F.
Again, love juice pouches. One of the best juice pouches next to Caprison. Juicy juice just have 100% real juice and knowing that while enjoying the juice itself is one of my favorite things. Juicy juice is the best.
Kelli T.
I will personally say that I like to drink these with my little 4 year old nephew. They're a little tricky to get the straw in like most drinks in these pouches but they're really good. I just don't like how I can't find these everywhere, I have to go to certain stores to find them for my niece and nephew.
Elena S.
So, my store had these on sale,and do I decided to get them for my son. I got the berry lemonade. After opening it, I tried it first before I gave it to my son. It has a sweet taste but it isn't too overpowering. It isn't the BEST juice I've ever tried but it wasn't too bad.
Tanya W.
Bad Axe, MI
I think Juicy Juice Spalshers are a great addition to the company. They are a good flavor, convince for the family on the go while being healthy. I just wish they were a little bit more affordable for the family on a budget.
Kati H.
Stuart , FL
It's so great to find a juice that has less sugar! These splashers are the perfect drink for my toddler. They come in 4 different flavors and he loves them all! We love juicy juice, and their new Splashers!
ash f.
This is great for on the go. Specifically for kids though. I used to pack these all the time for my younger siblings and they absolutely love it. It's healthy, it's sweet, they'll drink it, I highly recommend buying this! Price is reasonable too!
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
They are amazing for neice and nephew. I always grab these for a car trip or just walking to the park. They come in different flavors, and I usually buy them at BJ'S or Costco for the bulk package and it has a good price. Would definitely reccomend if you have children, it keeps them quiet.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
What flavor does everyone think is the best?!
Marie A.
Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they taste?