Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Kati H.Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Gaila B.

BY JUICY JUICE

• Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they t...1 Answers
  • What flavor does everyone think is the best?! 1 Answers
Dalys F.
Again, love juice pouches. One of the best juice pouches next to Caprison. Juicy juice just have 100% real juice and knowing that while enjoying the juice itself is one of my favorite things. Juicy juice is the best.
Elena S.
So, my store had these on sale,and do I decided to get them for my son. I got the berry lemonade. After opening it, I tried it first before I gave it to my son. It has a sweet taste but it isn't too overpowering. It isn't the BEST juice I've ever tried but it wasn't too bad.
Tanya W.
Bad Axe, MI
I think Juicy Juice Spalshers are a great addition to the company. They are a good flavor, convince for the family on the go while being healthy. I just wish they were a little bit more affordable for the family on a budget.
Kati H.
Stuart , FL
It's so great to find a juice that has less sugar! These splashers are the perfect drink for my toddler. They come in 4 different flavors and he loves them all! We love juicy juice, and their new Splashers!
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
They are amazing for neice and nephew. I always grab these for a car trip or just walking to the park. They come in different flavors, and I usually buy them at BJ'S or Costco for the bulk package and it has a good price. Would definitely reccomend if you have children, it keeps them quiet.
ash f.
This is great for on the go. Specifically for kids though. I used to pack these all the time for my younger siblings and they absolutely love it. It's healthy, it's sweet, they'll drink it, I highly recommend buying this! Price is reasonable too!
Emily S.
Edinburg, Tx
My son absolutely loves these juices. I used to drink juicy juice when I was a kid. They smell and taste delicious. I have bought these more than I can count. They're a good price and my son loves them so I will continue to purchase and I would recommend these to others
Doriane B.
Birmingham, AL
My son loves the way the juices taste, but he can never get the straw in the hole. I originally thought he was being lazy by asking me until one day I tried to insert the straw and I strained before I was able to break through.
Carey C.
MANAKIN SABOT, VA
Juicy Juice Splashers are great to pack in my child's lunch, but the carbohydrates do not make this a great choice for children who are diabetic. It has great flavor, but I prefer single serve pouches that offer a lower carb option.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
I have to say thatbthis is one of the best finds I've had for my kids. I normally water down their juice and it's already done with these! They still have a great flavor and my kids love them!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
What flavor does everyone think is the best?!
Marie A.
Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they taste?