Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Kati H.Juicy Juice Splashers uploaded by Gaila B.

BY JUICY JUICE

• Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they t...1 Answers
  • What flavor does everyone think is the best?! 1 Answers
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
These are a good choice for 100% juice blends if you looking for that!

The price point and availability can be areas from improvement!

I buy them when I can find them because if the kids are going to drink anything the more real the better!
Kelli T.
I will personally say that I like to drink these with my little 4 year old nephew. They're a little tricky to get the straw in like most drinks in these pouches but they're really good. I just don't like how I can't find these everywhere, I have to go to certain stores to find them for my niece and nephew.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
So my son isn't too terribly picky about his juice and the flavor of these are good. The packaging is nice but is nearly impossible to puncture the straw through. Even through the little specified area. The glue on the back is also waaay too strong. Maybe for older kids but my little one can't get the straw off without almost breaking the straw. With other brand he can puncture the bag just fine but this one frustrates both of us.
julie g.
San Antonio, TX
So as a busy mom with a kindergartener I'm always seeking something healthy and not too sugary to throw in my son's lunch bag for snack time. these juices are a lot of what I seek in my son's foods. I like these both for price point and value. The taste Is not overbearing and I know it hydrates him without all the artificial stuff. He loves the flavors too his favorite is the fruit punch one. I have to admit I've snagged a few for myself bc they are similar to fruit infused water which I love! Now the only tricky part is getting the straw in for him, he typically doesn't need assistance but even I find myself struggling here and there with the straw.
crystal m.
I had the peach mango and just No! It tasted like the syrup they put canned fruit in, a really watered down flavor. Plus the part where you insert the straw is not the same as all the other juice pouches. Instead of the typical little foil type circle it just had some lines on it that would make the straw slip and I'd end up puncturing the pouch much lower and spilling juice everywhere. Not buying these again!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Juice is a pouch is an iconic lunchtime essential. With delicious flavor and as array of flavors to choose from, you can't go wrong with these. They cost a little more than your typical Capri-sun, but I believe the assortment of flavors makes it worth it.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
These juicy juice splashers are great for freezing and taking them to the beach on a hot summer day. Not only are they delicious but they are also have half the sugar compared to other juice pouches. Peach mango flavor being my top favorite.
Lisa W.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I have two daughters who are always thirsty. I saw this new product at Shoprite and saw that they were a flavored water and figured we would give them a try. They did not disappoint. The flavor tastes like juice, but not too sugary. My daughters never questioned their flavor and drank them to the last drop! I highly recommend for any mom on the go!
Rylee R.
Hebron, KY
These are great for me because I love juice boxes but I don't wanna be seen as a little kid. With these I don't even care they are so amazing and yummy and I do believe that people should buy this product.
Dalys F.
Again, love juice pouches. One of the best juice pouches next to Caprison. Juicy juice just have 100% real juice and knowing that while enjoying the juice itself is one of my favorite things. Juicy juice is the best.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
What flavor does everyone think is the best?!
Marie A.
Are these any good i want to try them but I'm not sure how they taste?