BeveragesJuiceJuicy Juice
Slim Apple 100% Juice - 8pk/675 fl oz Boxes

Juicy Juice Slim Apple 100% Juice - 8pk/6.75 fl oz Boxes

by Juicy Juice

#25 in Juice

All juices may look the same but it's what's inside that matters.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Juice Slim Apple 100% Juice - 8pk/6.75 fl oz Boxes!
Brooke S.
Flanagan, IL
These are great for using in my morning smoothies! Apple juice in general is pretty great, and these are just the right size for me and my children.
Rose B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Juicy juice. You can never go wrong. Remember this from when in was a kid. Still love and drink it to this day!
Stephanie L.
Novato , CA
I send these in my kids lunches all the time!! They are delicious and the kids enjoy them too!
Shelby H.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy these juices for my kids and they love them! Very affordable and taste great! Recommend if you have little kids
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
My son absolutely loves these juice boxes. They are perfect for on the go and for a quick drink instead of creating dirty dishes. The orange one is great also!
Kristalyn P.
Beaufort, SC
My toddler loves these it has a very classic apple juice taste. I love that they are not expensive and I can take them on the go.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
My little guy loves this juice.Rge box is the perfect size for little hands.I like that this jyice is good for him.This huice tastes really good tio.I would buy this product again. I buy this ar Thriftway and Walmart, but tou can buy this other places as well.I recommend this Juice to everyone.
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
My son loves these juices he likes to drink them with his meals. They are a perfect size for him he's 18 months old. He's at that independent stage so he can hold it him self.
Lyndsay D.
I use these to treat low blood sugars(T1 diabetic here). They taste great and work quickly. Easy to carry juice box.
Joy S.
Cedar Park, TX
This is a larger juice box than some, which is nice for preschoolers and kindergarteners. The taste is good and flavorful- it has a more intense flavor than others which taste like they have water added to them and are weaker flavor. My son likes these and we'll be getting them again.

Looking for your answer?