2 colors available

BY JUICY JUICE

Sugar free, low calorie Makes 12 quarts Kosher 5 calories per serving see more...

Buy on Walmart
Julia S.
Julia S.
Oakdale, LA
Really good if you like grape flavor. It is a little strong but i like it and so do my nephews.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Foodie Expert
The ol standby, my ultimate favorite in juices, juicy juice punch. It's the best. I could drink a gallon of this by myself if no one else in my house drank any. I've been drinking juicy juice since childhood #noregrets
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
Foodie Expert
Very sweet. Not very fruit like. It's not as good as Capri sun. But if you have kids that like this, it's understandable. It tastes very sweet and packed with artificial flavors. I wouldn't buy this again though.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Foodie Expert
All juice is my favorite. Weather its in a Fruit cup form, or an ice cream form, or a water bottle packet form. Doesn't matter I love all juice. Some more than others.
Deborah Q.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Great juice for children that has a great taste and affordable price with a large family. I have been buying this flavor since my 17 year old was a baby.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Maylene, AL
This brand is one of the few brands that is 100% fruit juice and is one of the only brands I will purchase for my toddler
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
THIS juice is very good!I love the flavor because it just so tropical.Not to strong or to light it's just right(:
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
One of the exceptions. It doesn't have a weird after taste. It tastes just right. It also reminds me of my childhood :)
Kaylie C.
Kaylie C.
Foodie Expert
My childhood in a bottle. I LOVE juicy juice. As a kid, I would drink it all summer long. My all time favorite.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
This has a very stron grape flavor and it kind of makes me want to cringe but other then that its great and refreshing