BeveragesJuiceJuicy Juice
Juicy Juice Orange Tangerine Juice

Juicy Juice® Orange Tangerine Juice

by Juicy Juice

Our Fruit Promise®. Kids need 1-2 cups of fruit per day. While most of their daily servings should come from whole fruits, Juicy Juice can help too! We promise that every 8 fluid ounces of Juicy Juice 100% Juice provides 1 cup of fruit. So kids get the fruit they need.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Juice® Orange Tangerine Juice!
Michelle H.
Indianapolis, IN
A drink that i can give my grandson without having him break out. Anything red he breaks out, he loves the taste
Samantha C.
Frederick, MD
This is definitely my favorite juice. Regular orange juice tends to give me heart burn. This has a rich orange and tangerine flavor without the heart burn. I first tried this when my boys were little. They loved Juicy juice, all flavors. After taking a sip of one of theirs, i was in love. Juicy juice is not just for kids.
Tania C.
Montevallo, AL
There are several brands that their orange juice taste disgusting, fake and the concentration is just eww.. I really like Juicy Juice Orange juice 🍊!! It's delicious
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Juicy Juice® Orange Tangerine Juice uploaded by Sheila M.
Even though my kids are nearly grown they live this juice, as do I. It not only taste good it's actually good for you. So when my kids beg for all those sugery drinks or this awful energy drinks I give them this. They thank me in the long run!!!
Cassandra B.
Helenwood, TN
I get this with my Wic! It tastes great, like Sunny D! But it gives me heartburn sometimes!
Cassandra P.
Leicester, NC
I love this juice. I can drink a whole bottle to myself. It tastes better than SunnyD and I think it's healthier. Yum yum yum
Desiree B.
Vilonia, AR
Juicy Juice® Orange Tangerine Juice uploaded by Desiree B.
My son is picky on what juices he likes to drink but I can get him to drink this always! This is my go to juice for him, it's not acidic like most orange juices and is very sweet! Probably one of the best flavors of Juicy Juice and one of my favorite flavors of any juice!
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH
I love this brand because there is no added sugar. The sugar that it has is all natural sugars.
Janiette leidy H.
My child takes the yoke three times and never stops asking for more loves,the flavor is very very good
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Very good! Ususally on sale at least once a month at my local Publix (Alabama). Taste is good but not to sweet or thick. Would definitely buy again!

Looking for your answer?