Juicy Juice® Kiwi Strawberry Juice 48 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Esmeralda G.

BY JUICY JUICE

Our Fruit Promise®. Kids need 1-2 cups of fruit per day. While most of their daily servings should come from whole fruits, Juicy Juice can help too! We promise that every 8 fluid ounces of Juicy Juice 100% Juice provides 1 cup of fruit. So kids get the fruit they need. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mayiah S.
I like the Kiwi Strawberry Juicy Juice its the perfect amount of sweet I don't feel as if I'm poring sugar down my throat and although I like it I feel as though the amount of juice you receive does not match with the price you pay but that's jut my personal opion.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I used to drink this every single day when i was pregnant! I loved it then and I love it now. My daughter also loves it too, go figure! It even tastes awesome watered down which i always do so that less sugar is consumed! I def recommend this to everyone.
Alexandra W.
Gleason, WI
Kids love it, I love it. I love how it's more healthy than a lot of other choices out there. I love how it has kids in mind. I've been drinking juicy juice ever since I was a kid! Of course it meets all my expectations and of course I would buy it again!
Bethany L.
Cary, NC
I have been drinking this as long as I can remember. Great with mixed drinks and I love that it is real fruit. A little expensive, but worth the price. Potent enough that you can water it down for kids and make it last. I would highly recommend!!!
Vivien F.
So good I give to my daughter and I drink some myself!! Price is alright but the no sugar added is what makes me happy! Nice sweet tangy taste and healthy for my daughter. I do cut with water still as I don't want to take chances
zoie s.
Get these covered on my wic card for my 13month old. These things are amazing. Live juice myself. Such a wide variety or flavors. My son loves this. And when he is sick I freeze some into Popsicles to help with temperatures
Kendra V.
Wray, GA
I'm not a huge juice person due to sugar content but this juicy juice kiwi strawberry flavor is phenomenal if you are a juice lover! Would definitely recommend and repurchase his product! Hope you love it as well!
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
One of the best juicy juice by far. Best flavor! Inexpensive. Always have in the house especially for the kids. Was beyond my expectations honestly. Doesn't have that fake over sweetened taste like other juices.
Heather K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love strawberry kiwi. I grew up drinking juicy juice because they were the healthiest juice. I love the flavor. Pure taste. I am a huge fan of anything strawberry. I will be buying it again very soon.
Danyell J.
Paragould, AR
Have loved this juice since I was a child, now my children love it! It does not last long around the house!! We buy this flavor almost every time!! The taste is great, and it is good for my children!