Juicy Juice® Kiwi Strawberry Juice 48 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Esmeralda G.

BY JUICY JUICE

Our Fruit Promise®. Kids need 1-2 cups of fruit per day. While most of their daily servings should come from whole fruits, Juicy Juice can help too! We promise that every 8 fluid ounces of Juicy Juice 100% Juice provides 1 cup of fruit. So kids get the fruit they need. see more...

Kimber-Leigh B.
Ellerbe, NC
This is my one year old son favorite flavor of juicy juice. Very tasty has great flavor. So much better than some of the other brands. Pretty packaging too. I will recommend to my family and friends.
Sara M.
I love Juicey Juice in general but this is my sons favorite! I make popsicles with it in the summer, which assures me my boy isnt getting a ton of sugar with popsicles. The taste is amazing!
Lourdes J.
Atchison, KS
This is our favorite flavor out of the many flavor juicy juice offer, mainly because our little toddler loves it. Low-cost juice that is tasty and nutritious. I love the fact that is has no added sugar and is made from 100% Juice. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Mayiah S.
I like the Kiwi Strawberry Juicy Juice its the perfect amount of sweet I don't feel as if I'm poring sugar down my throat and although I like it I feel as though the amount of juice you receive does not match with the price you pay but that's jut my personal opion.
K A.
Claremont, NC
My toddler loves his Juicy Juice, a burst of flavor in your mouth. I love that it's healthy for him, and also tastes wonderful! It's a reasonable price, and it makes my little man happy. I used to love Juicy Juice when I was a child as well, hopefully it'll be around for the next generation as well!
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Wonderful juice! It's delicious and nutritious, and I had used this as juice in my little cousin's soppy cup. He loved it, and definitely got excited for the juice. It's a fairly good deal, and would definitely recommend the product.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I used to drink this every single day when i was pregnant! I loved it then and I love it now. My daughter also loves it too, go figure! It even tastes awesome watered down which i always do so that less sugar is consumed! I def recommend this to everyone.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
I'm a kiwi lover and this flavor is delicious. The price is good. Is cheap. I prefer drinking juice than coke. Is better for my Health. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for HEALTHY lovers. You can find in walmart or another súpermarket...
Kendra V.
Wray, GA
I'm not a huge juice person due to sugar content but this juicy juice kiwi strawberry flavor is phenomenal if you are a juice lover! Would definitely recommend and repurchase his product! Hope you love it as well!
Bethany L.
Cary, NC
I have been drinking this as long as I can remember. Great with mixed drinks and I love that it is real fruit. A little expensive, but worth the price. Potent enough that you can water it down for kids and make it last. I would highly recommend!!!