Juicy Juice® Fruitifuls™ Orange Strawberry Blast Flavored Juice Beverage Blend

by Juicy Juice

Made from 100% fruit juice with no added sugar, Nestle Juicy Juice is a delicious, easy way for you to ensure your kids get at least one of their daily recommended servings of fruits. Since 1977, Juicy Juice has endeavored to help parents raise happy, healthy kids by providing them with a wide variety of nutritious juice options. All NESTLE JUICY JUICE products are made from real fruit juice, providing an excellent source of vitamin C with no added sugars or artificial flavors. JUICY JUICE balances the wholesome goodness of real fruit and a delicious taste that will make your child smile with every glass.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Juice® Fruitifuls™ Orange Strawberry Blast Flavored Juice Beverage Blend!
I have purchased Juicy Juice since my ten year old was in diapers. She loved it then, we all love it now. The flavors just keep getting better and now they come in lunchbox size boxes too! I love the variety and can't wait for the next yummy flavors.
Westmorland, CA
With the nutty bars I would also carry these juicy juice boxes with me because they where really delicious. I still drink them if I can ever get my hands on any.
Maurice , LA
I bought these for my son to take to school and he likes them. I even tasted one and it is really good. It actually tastes like fruit and doesn't have a lot of sugar like other brands. The price was really good to, we got a better product at the same price as the less healthy brings. We'll be buying this again.
Baton Rouge , LA
I get juicy juice because of my WIC and we drink it but I don't give it to our daughter just yet because it is LOADED with sugar. No baby should ever need that much sugar it makes me mad that they think that is ok - Our daughter will drink juice after shes about 2 or 3. Maybe not even then
My daughters favorite juice boxes! She loves holding them herself and I love that there's no added sugar! The bright colors make her WANT to drink them and I love that they're 100% juice! We buy these again and again!
Pounding Mill, VA
Kiwi strawberry is a favorite of mine, not big on fruit punch or cherry or any original flavors besides strawberry kiwi. But juicy juice is a great brand. We have bought it for the house for the kids and they love it.
Henderson, NV
I pack these in my three year old's lunchbox for preschool and she loves them. She's able to insert the straw by herself unlike the pouch drinks which is a nice bonus because she wants to do everything on her own. Price is always pretty cheap at Albertsons so I recommend this product to other parents.
These juices are very rich and have many different flavors. We always buy them at home, for my sisters at school but I also love them. All are my favorites, I do not demand much for this brand because they are all good. Very Fresh.
Crossville, TN
Juicy juice has been bringing familys together for as long as I can remember. Its a delicious drink that's healthy for not only my 10 month old, but for my husband and myself also,
He comprado estos para mi hijo a llevar a la escuela y les gusta. Incluso he probado uno y es realmente bueno. En realidad, sabe a fruta y no tiene una gran cantidad de azúcar al igual que otras marcas.

Looking for your answer?