Juicy Juice® Fruitifuls™ Orange Strawberry Blast Flavored Juice Beverage Blend

by Juicy Juice

Made from 100% fruit juice with no added sugar, Nestle Juicy Juice is a delicious, easy way for you to ensure your kids get at least one of their daily recommended servings of fruits. Since 1977, Juicy Juice has endeavored to help parents raise happy, healthy kids by providing them with a wide variety of nutritious juice options. All NESTLE JUICY JUICE products are made from real fruit juice, providing an excellent source of vitamin C with no added sugars or artificial flavors. JUICY JUICE balances the wholesome goodness of real fruit and a delicious taste that will make your child smile with every glass.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juicy Juice® Fruitifuls™ Orange Strawberry Blast Flavored Juice Beverage Blend!
Leominster, MA
These quick questions help us get to know you and what products are most important in your daily life. By learning about your experiences, we hope to help you discover products that match your wants and needs!
SKOWHEGAN, ME
I drink a lot of juicy juice it just the right size for me and i just love all the flapher that are out there i just love juice all to eather any away
Denver, CO
My kids love this juice.. I've tried them too and they have a very natural taste. They are not all sweet like oh there kid juices that we have tried.
Simpsonville, SC
Great flavors and my grandkids live juicy juice of all flavors and the packets are great for little hands and it's healthy drink for little ones
Gosto , aliás prefiro sucos e refrescos naturebas. Porém de vez enquanto nos entregamos ao que é mais fácil , rápido e acessível. É saboroso.
Cordova , AL
I love these little drinks. I send one in my little ones bag for the daycare to keep in his bag because that's about all he will drink.
Baltimore, MD
Who does love these little things. Great taste. Easy to pack up for a hot summer day. Fresh taste. Keep you healthy. Yes I recommend.
Bedford, OH
I really enjoy the eaze of these. I can just toss one in while packing my daughters lunch and not feel bad about what she's eating.
Juicy Juice® Fruitifuls Orange Strawberry Blast Flavored Juice Beverage Blend riquisimos jugos siempre se los compro a mi hija
Utica, MI
A little pricey but taste really good. Keep them stocked at work for everyone to grab. Seems to be the one everyone likes.

Looking for your answer?