Juicy Juice® Fruitifuls™ Berry Cherry Burst Flavored Juice Beverage Blend 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes

BY JUICY JUICE

Made from 100% fruit juice with no added sugar, Nestle Juicy Juice is a delicious, easy way for you to ensure your kids get at least one of their daily recommended servings of fruits. Since 1977, Juicy Juice has endeavored to help parents raise happy, healthy kids by providing them with a wide variety of nutritious juice options. All NESTLE JUICY JUICE products are made from real fruit juice, providing an excellent source of vitamin C with no added sugars or artificial flavors. JUICY JUICE balances the wholesome goodness of real fruit and a delicious taste that will make your child smile with every glass. see more...

Seana C.
New Orleans, LA
Juicy Juice isn't just for kids, I still love it and always will even as an adult. Juice is delicious and this is one of the better choices out there. The flavor is wonderful and the nutritional facts don't make me feel too bad about myself either.
Aleshia J.
Toney, AL
My kids love Juice Juice juice boxes! I love them because they are 100 percent juice and as a mother you want to give your kids the very best and that what I try to do right down to what I put in their bodies. I would recommend juice juice to very mom who wants to have great healthy juice to their kids.
Lin R.
I first saw this product in my grocery store and I purchased it because it was on sale. I have to admit my nephew's loved because it wasn't too sweet but just right for their taste buds.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Juicy Juice is my go to juice for the kiddos. I don't feel as though I have to water this juice down like I do with so many others because it is 100% juice and it isn't overly sugary. I do hate that my region (CT) doesn't get the good coupons for them, but I am pleased with the prices!
Gina S.
Dayton, OH
Not a bad flavor. Sometimes Juicy Juice has this weird after taste, or at least they used to. It was definitely a lot better than what I remember as a child. It was nice and refreshing. Tasted what I hoped it would. I would say that this is worth passing along to others.
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL

I love. They are ideal for children or give them to you if you get hungry. Has a divine taste, I love fruit. Juicy Juice® Fruitifuls Berry Burst has a good price and excellent quality, one of the best of America, thank you for creating this product !.
Brianna W.
Fishers, IN
As someone who loves the sweetness of berries and cherries, I, personally found these to be far too sweet. I felt as though I was drinking pure sugar that had a red color to it. Not something I would recommend to others or for children.
Kasey K.
Berry cherry isn't my favorite flavor, but I like it all the same. Juicy juice always puts out great 100% juice blends. I have drank this stuff like a crazy person since I was a kid. I go back to it every time, because it has stayed delicious all these years.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
I keep these in the car whenever I go on long drives and don't feel like stopping anywhere these come in handy. I love that they're 100% juice. They are a little sweet though I usually have to keep a water with me too. But I will continue to buy them.
Holly G.
Washburn , WI
These are not only great for on the go. They are healthy and a delicious cherry flavor. Our kids and my husband and I love them. Great price for a healthier Juice drink in a package to go. Would recommend and buy again for sure!