Juicy Juice® Fruitifuls™ Apple Quench Flavored Juice Beverage 8-6.75 fl. oz. Boxes

BY JUICY JUICE

Julie B.
Kansas City, MO
My son loves to have these in his lunchbox. The boxes are the perfect size for his lunchbox and the right amount of juice for lunchtime. Apple is his favorite but he will try the other flavors. He never complains when these juice boxes are in his lunch.
Carrie B.
dixon ky
Apple & Eve® Apple Juice/Fruit Punch/Very Berry 100% Juice 40-6 fl. oz. Boxes
So good of a juice! The flavor is perfect and so fruity. Will definitely be buying it often
ashley s.
spring, TX
My daughter drinks these once in a blue moon, I don't really like her to drink these juice boxes very much because it contains a lot of sugar. But the apple flavor tastes really good, the package is small enough for her to hold in her tiny hands. I would recommend for a once in a while treat.
Kesaia P.
Indianapolis, IN
These juicy juice fruitful quenchers are perfect for a nice toss and go drink. Can easily toss in the cooler for the beach or park or when we take road trips. Not expensive, totally affordable and my son loves them. Can't go wrong with these on hand. Would recommend to others.
Brittany G.
Medford, NJ
Love these juice boxes for my kids. They aren't all juice aka sugar! It has water mixed in, which doesn't affect the flavor at all and reduces the sugar intake so my kids aren't bouncing off the wall if they have two boxes in a day! Great flavor always refreshing!
Courtney J.
I love the convenience of juice boxes, but these tend to be a bit small. My kids are 8 and 9 and easily drink two boxes with each meal. We love the Juicy Juice brand so I typically buy the large bottles to save money. A larger juice box for older kids would be awesome!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
These are the perfect size to bring to work for snacks or for lunch. I give them to my nephew to bring to school when he stays over. I love the flavor however I think it is a little sweet. The price is usually great and it comes with plenty of little juices.
Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
Love the Juicy Juice Apple Juice boxes. They are great for a quick and easy drink for little people. They can grab one out of the fridge and have a drink anytime. The apple juice is tasty and we like them a lot! We don't buy them all the time but for a treat they are great.
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
I love the apple juices from juicy juice! I actual;;y really like these juice boxes because its the perfect amount of juice. I actually stick them in my backpack and take them with me to work and school. They're really convenient and really yummy
daylin g.
Hialeah, FL
Out of all the different flavors that juicy juice has to offer, the apple one has got to be my all time favorite. It is like a thick but soooo good tasting apple juice. I love it ! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND !