Juicy Juice® Fruit Punch uploaded by Allexxis B.

BY JUICY JUICE

Our Fruit Promise®. Kids need 1-2 cups of fruit per day. While most of their daily servings should come from whole fruits, Juicy Juice can help too! We promise that every 8 fluid ounces of Juicy Juice 100% Juice provides 1 cup of fruit. So kids get the fruit they need. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Delia K.
This is my daughters favorite juice. I remember drinking juicy juice as a kid when it came in a large can and my mom always popped to holes in the top now I love it still as much as I did as a child. My daughter loves this flavor the most but also loves drinking the apple juice. My favorite with juicy juice is I know it's healthy for my children. I know what's in it and I know what she's drinking it is the greatest flavor and alot healthier than alot of the other juice drinks out there. This is by far the absolute best juice I have ever drank and it is the only juice I buy in my home for my kids and it always will be.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
As an auntie with nieces and nephews who drink juice from time to time. Juicy juice taste great. It is 100% juice and most of the different flavors are all good. Compared to alternatives it is pretty reasonable and great to give to kids. Yet, not all the time as the sugar content can be high. But as a treat.
Cassie M.
Greenfield, IN
My favorite thing about Juicy Juice is that there is no added sugar, like the majority of other juices on the market. I buy this juice often when I am at the store, my husband and son love it and I feel good about buying this for my family. I would definitely buy this product again. Tastes great too!
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely love this juice. I love all of the Juicy Juice flavors. it's great that it's a hundred percent juice with no added sugars, no high fructose corn syrup , no artificial sweeteners or flavors. this is the brand of juice that I always buy for my daughter and she loves it as well.
Bayley C.
I know I'm ridiculous for drinking this stuff still at 19 but I can't help myself. It's literally so amazing and better for you than drinking soda all the time! The flavor is perfect and I can't find a juice I like better. Plus, it makes me feel like I'm 5 again who wouldn't want that!
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
Juicy Juice is sweet and delicious. My most favorite thing about Juicy Juice is that their juices contain 100% juice! It's all juice without strange additives and it tastes delicious. The price is very affordable. I definitely recommend this juice for yourself and the whole family!
Shawn A.
A delicious classic! Great value. Not just for kids. Regular packaging, nothing special. Always exceeds expectations. I buy this because I like it and have liked it since I was a little girl. I recommend it to others. I actually drink it with 1/3 water or a lot of ice. Enjoy
Jennifer H.
This is my all time favorite juice. I could drink this all day. I have been purchasing this juice for a few years. I purchase mine from Walmart. I think this is affordable and a great value. This is the only fruit punch I will drink anymore. I would recommend it.
Megan S.
Kent City, MI
This is one of my favorite juices and my childrens'! This is by far the best fruit punch juice out there. I would definitely recommend this juice to others. It tastes best when chilled or on ice. The packaging is very appealing to your eyes with fun colors.
Cristy-Ann L.
BOMOSEEN, VT
This is my kids favorite flavor of juice I buy this every time I go to the grocery store and we are out of it it's so yummy i even drink it you can taste the different fruit juices in it we user it when make smoothies is really good as frozen fruit pops too