Juicy Juice® Fruit Punch uploaded by Allexxis B.

BY JUICY JUICE

Our Fruit Promise®. Kids need 1-2 cups of fruit per day. While most of their daily servings should come from whole fruits, Juicy Juice can help too! We promise that every 8 fluid ounces of Juicy Juice 100% Juice provides 1 cup of fruit. So kids get the fruit they need. see more...

Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Review for: Fruit Punch more...
Juicy juice is what I was brought up drinking and when I became a mom I have always kept it in my house for my kiddos! It’s healthier then some other brands on the market, and my girls love the fruit punch flavor most of all! Just a great juice!
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
Review for: Fruit Punch more...
Both of my kids are incredibly difficult to get fruit or veggies in, and I like that this brand is 100% juice and that my kids drink it! I wish it was a little less pricey.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This has been one of my favorite juice drinks since I was a little tiny kid and sometimes I see it in the store and I still have to buy it and I love it just as much as I did then! I've had several flavors of Juicy Juice and this is for sure the best. It's price is great and it's so refreshing. I could drink it all day!
Rana M.
Westlake, OH
Juicy Juice in my house doesn't last more than a day or two. Kids love it. Tried different juice products and my kids always put juicy juice on the shopping list. They've tried almost all the flavors but #1 is the fruit punch flavor. In the summer I put the juice in popsicle trays and they have their summer treat.
Ashley S.
Stockbridge, GA
My favorite juice!!!! I love having juice that taste great and that I can also share with my 3 year old step daughter as well. Feels great knowing Juicy Juice is a healthy tasty drink that everyone in the house can enjoy.
Brooke H.
Portsmouth , OH
My kid and I love juicy juice ! It's very healthy and affordable we buy quiet a bit of this juice! It taste great & is good for you what else could a mom ask for in a juice ? I recommend it to everyone if you haven't tried one of these great flavors try one today !
Alexandra S.
Plant City, FL
i love this fruit punch juice by juicy juice. it tastes so good to drink. they have a variety of flavors. they are affordable. i usually buy them at winnie dixie, target or walmart. i always repurchase this
Aslin R.
Anything fruit punch its great. But I have to talk about juicy juice fruit punch juice its amazing I always buy it especially when my family is over they always enjoy it too.
Amanda S.
Colville, WA
This is a staple at my house. I like that this is 100% juice. Other fruit punch is full of sugar while this one is full of fruit. We go through at least 2 containers of juice a week.
Delia K.
This is my daughters favorite juice. I remember drinking juicy juice as a kid when it came in a large can and my mom always popped to holes in the top now I love it still as much as I did as a child. My daughter loves this flavor the most but also loves drinking the apple juice. My favorite with juicy juice is I know it's healthy for my children. I know what's in it and I know what she's drinking it is the greatest flavor and alot healthier than alot of the other juice drinks out there. This is by far the absolute best juice I have ever drank and it is the only juice I buy in my home for my kids and it always will be.