Juicy Juice® Berry 100% Juice 8-4.23 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Cierra D.

BY JUICY JUICE

Our delicious sweetness comes straight from the fruit, that's it! see more...

Courtney G.
Northport, ME
My kids love any juicy juice boxes flavors ! My kids have dye allergies and so many juices have hidden dyes !!!!! Especially red#40. And with juicy juice my kids can have it ! These are also so convenient for school trips , cookouts and more ! Juicy juice has also been around for a very long time and I love the reputation this company has ! Always have this on hand !
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I remember juicy juice was the bet go to juice ever. With the great name you can trust. A little kid box juice that you remember drinking I love it so you keep even buying it when you’re older or for your kids. May even steal one to drink for yourself after telling the youngins they can only have a couple because juice has sugar.
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
Juicy Juice has been around since I was 5 or 6, maybe even before then. My mom trusted them to raise me with and my little brothers and I trust them now to raise my kids with. The flavor is good, the price is unbeatable and it is a well known brand.
Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
While I don't drink these anymore, these were my jam back in school. You didn't catch me at lunch or snack time in elementary school without a Juicy Juice. They came in different flavors and were delicious! Honestly, I would still drink them!
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
Juicy juice has been a staple as long as I can remember. I had these juice boxes as a kid and now my daughter drinks them too. I love the taste and the ease at knowing they are good for my kid.
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
I buy these for my son. Neither of my kids are huge on juice but he really does love these ones. I love that they are 100% juice too. Plus they are priced pretty well.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Juicy juice is a great juice for children! It doesn’t have a lot of sugar and it’s non gmo. I grew up on juicy juice and now my kids are. It puts me at ease knowing that my kids aren’t getting all the unnecessary sugar like in other juice boxes.
Gladys R.
This juice packs have the exact size for kids. Its perfect for school trips, picnics and i also send it on my daughters lunchbox, she loves it. They are not pricey at all very affordable. I recommend this juice packs to all moms.
Tania S.
My kids tend to love this juice they love having them after school on a daily but they only get one a day since they are small. The juice isn’t too expensive and tastes good
Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
My 5 year old son is weirdly picky about juice and this is the only kind of box I can put in his lunch that he'll drink. Great size, nice price, you can get it at any Target or local grocery store. It may not be quite as healthy as alternative brands but for my picky kids, it is by far the best option I've found!