Juicy Juice® Berry 100% Juice 8-4.23 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Cierra D.

BY JUICY JUICE

Our delicious sweetness comes straight from the fruit, that's it! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cierra D.
Emporium
My son loves Juicy Juice! It's such a helpful thing to have juice in boxes already for on the go! It's packaging is perfect for road trips, fun on the beach and picnics at the playground. I also love how they come with straws so you don't have to worry about packing a straw!
Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
My 5 year old son is weirdly picky about juice and this is the only kind of box I can put in his lunch that he'll drink. Great size, nice price, you can get it at any Target or local grocery store. It may not be quite as healthy as alternative brands but for my picky kids, it is by far the best option I've found!
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
My little ones love Juicy Juice products, especially the Berry Flavored juice boxes. I love that I can have piece of mind giving my children 100% juice. I like that the ones that are 8 fluid ounces because in my opinion they are the perfect serving size. The cost of these can be kind of high but I feel you get what you pay for with these and they go on sale frequently enough that I purchase regularly.
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
I love Juicy Juice for my kids and myself. I get it all the time. When I seen these boxes I had to pick them up. They're convenient and have the same great taste as the regular 64 oz.
Heather R.
These are so great for family trips to the zoo and outings. They're small and thin so they fit into the backpack easily and my children do not hesitate to drink them down. This is a family favorite for us and Juicy Juice has a name brand that I just trust with their 100% juice and not a ton of added sugar.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
My kids love that they can put the straw in and squeeze this box. They love their juice box. They like all the flavors of juicy juicy and they aren't full of sugar.
Ashley M.
Rainbow city, Al
My child loves these! It was easier to get him to drink from the juice box than from a sippy cup. We like them better than the pouches because we don't have to worry about him squeezing the juice all over himself.
Lisa K.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Love packing these in my sons lunch for school. 100% juice and has great flavor. Price is average to good compared to other competitors. At publix you can get these on BOGO fairly often which is also very nice.
Nicole C.
Stroudsburg, PA
My children love this juice, but the sugar content is way too high! Even though there's no added sugars, there's still way too much so it's only given as a rare treat.
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
My girls get Juicy Juice in the lunch boxes quite often and when my grandkids are old enough to be able to drink juice, they will also get Juicy Juice. It tastes good and its 100% juice not that sugar crap that is a juice product. Love the berry flavor