Juicy Juice Berry 100% Juice 64 oz

by Juicy Juice

Find juices at Target.com! Juicy juice berry 100% juice 64 oz

I've been looking for a good juice that isn't full of added sugar. How much healthier is the 100% juice than the ones with added sugar
Start your review of Juicy Juice Berry 100% Juice 64 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Nyesha A.
Atlanta, GA
I love this flavor. I like this juice brand because its at an affordable price and doesn't include High Fructose Corn Syrup that is usually used in most juice brands. this is a good value product. I would recommend this to others and buy this product again.
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
This has been my favorite juice since I was a little girl. I love that it's 100% juice. Great flavor, awesome in every way! I buy it for my kids now too. They can hardly get a glass without me pouring some for myself.
Zaaria B.
Alapaha Ga
I love juicy juice especially this kind it makes me feel like I'm a child all over again it's very good juicy.
Mango X.
Saint Paul, MN
This flavor is my favorite one from this brand. Its sweet but not too sweet. Drinking it brings back childhood memories. Would repurchase again and again.
Jacqueline L.
Really like the taste of this but I alway put little of water and ice really engoy this during summer really
Ashley W.
Rochester, NH
One of the best flavors they offer. My daughter LOVES it! A bottle never lasts long in my house!! Recommend this product for sure!
Jessica B.
North Adams, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This one of my son’s favorite juicy juice. It’s also a wic product so that’s a plus. Always have it stocked in our fridge!
Joy C.
Conestoga , PA
Juicy Juice Berry is a healthy alternative to generic sugary fruit punch. Sweet and refreshing with no sugar or dyes added. My children and I have been enjoying this for years. tastes great, I would highly recommend.
Crystal M.
Crown City, OH
I am not wild about juicy juice products but my kids do love them. If your kids or you like these then I would highly recommend them and the price is affordable
Jennifer A.
South Hadley, MA
My daughter's absolutely favorite flavor!  This is the only brand of juice i will ever buy for her, its amazing!!!