BY JUICY JUICE

Find imn juices at Target.com! Juicy juice apple 100% juice small box 8 pk see more...

Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Bono, AR
I call these 'shusher boxes'. My two year old loves them and they keep him quiet in his stroller, when paired with a snack, long enough for me to complete a short shopping trip.

I drink them too as they're delicious and convenient. They're not too sweet and I don't feel too guilty giving them to him as at least it isn't sprite. Also they help him stay 'regular'.
Liz J.
Liz J.
My family lovers juicy juice boxes! They are great for snack time, they are great for lunch, and they are good for on the go! I have loved these since I was younger, so it is so great I can share the same with my family now. I would say that if you want a nutritious alternative to very sugary drinks like soda, give these a try!
Bailie T.
Bailie T.
Harrisburg, AR
Love to buy these for my daughter. They have the right amount of fruits and not as much added sugar. The price could go down a bit. Out of all the singles it is the most expensive but does have the best all around taste and quality. Love how they come in more of cardboard instead of the pouches.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
My kids love these juices and I love they aren't filled with as many artificial ingredients as some of the other leading brands. For those of you that don't like the box drinks due to spilling, they make these nifty little boxes they squeeze into. I got mine at babies r us.
Kripa U.
Kripa U.
New Orleans, LA
Healthy, affordable, and convenient! I love these juice boxes for an easy grab and go snack to keep hydrated. Compared to other juice brands, these have no added sugar and have never let me down. I picked mine up at Winn Dixie and would definitely recommend to others.
Laure S.
Laure S.
Goldthwaite, TX
These juice boxes are perfect for breakfast or to pack in my kids' lunch boxes. Unlike a lot of drink pouches or boxes, Juicy Juice is 100% juice. My kids love the taste of the apple juice. We purchase these weekly and will continue doing that in the future!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
My son really likes to take these to school for his snack and I like that they're 100% juice. They're not too sweet, but they don't taste watered down. The package is built tough enough to withstand his backpack, and he asks for them over and over again.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Just enough juice to satisfy my kids. Ingredients that I can feel comfortable giving my children when making the choice to give them juice. Good flavor, fun size and packages, great for lunch boxes and taking in the car. Would buy again. Kids enjoy it.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Fort Smith, AR
Juicy juice apple juice is my most favorite juice they make. It's affordable and its 100% juice. Love the juice boxes but also love the jugs of it too! Always satisfying when I drink it after drinking another brand of apple juice. Recommended x25364
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Oak ridge , TN
These are my favorite drinks to drink when I'm on a long ride somewhere these are very affordable their packaging is very nice you can get these at any food place I will be buying these soon you can also get these with WIC!