BY JUICY JUICE

Find imn juices at Target.com! Juicy juice apple 100% juice small box 8 pk see more...

Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
These little pouches are perfect for little bellies! They are made with fresh ingredients and taste so good! It makes me feel nostalgic because i drank these when i was a kid and now my little one gets to enjoy this same brand!
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I usually buy Juicy Juice Apple flavor for my picky kids' lunch at school. This is a perfect size and it has great flavor too. It does not have too much sugar added and it's 100% juice.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
I love grabbing these to have around for my four kids for snack time. It’s really easy and helpful to have them help grab things, they absolutely love the flavor. I plan to continue to buy these for them since they enjoy them so much!
Stephanie R.
Lancaster, PA
This juice is great. I give it to my daughter often. She just loves it. It has the best overall flavor for her. I buy it often and it's a great value for it. Half the time she won't drink anything else.
Kripa U.
New Orleans, LA
Healthy, affordable, and convenient! I love these juice boxes for an easy grab and go snack to keep hydrated. Compared to other juice brands, these have no added sugar and have never let me down. I picked mine up at Winn Dixie and would definitely recommend to others.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
If you're on the go I just sitting in the house juicy juice apple juice I will hit the spot is great for children or you can just bring two and be just fine that's what I do
Miranda G.
Morristown, TN
I loved these as a kid and I love them now. They are great on the go apple juices, although there is not a lot of juice in each box so it's not super filling at times.
Brittney C.
Bono, AR
I call these 'shusher boxes'. My two year old loves them and they keep him quiet in his stroller, when paired with a snack, long enough for me to complete a short shopping trip.

I drink them too as they're delicious and convenient. They're not too sweet and I don't feel too guilty giving them to him as at least it isn't sprite. Also they help him stay 'regular'.
Liz J.
My family lovers juicy juice boxes! They are great for snack time, they are great for lunch, and they are good for on the go! I have loved these since I was younger, so it is so great I can share the same with my family now. I would say that if you want a nutritious alternative to very sugary drinks like soda, give these a try!
Bailie T.
Harrisburg, AR
Love to buy these for my daughter. They have the right amount of fruits and not as much added sugar. The price could go down a bit. Out of all the singles it is the most expensive but does have the best all around taste and quality. Love how they come in more of cardboard instead of the pouches.