Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #16 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Cali B.
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Can be a little pricey but my boyfriend's favorite so we usually purchase over other brands. I like that it has 100% juice.
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
Great tastes, great price. Lot of the product for the price. No complaints. High recommend.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Port Allegany, PA
One of my favorite apple juices! Certain ones I don't enjoy but this one I do! I recommend
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
My kids love Juicy Juice apple juice. It is a great way for my kids to get vitamins and a fruit serving in their diets.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Howell, MI
My daughter loves the apple juice. She has it at least one time a day and always asks for it at the grocery store
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mattawan, MI
I've loved Apple juice as long as I can remember. I've tried many different brands but this is the best! My daughter loves it too! And I don't mind giving it to her!
ruby h.
ruby h.
Muscoy, CA
I love this for my daughter. It taste amazing and its not to sweet like others i have tasted . i prefer drinking it when its been chilled in the freezer.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
china grove, NC
My kids love this
So refresher the taste of apple is to die for so sweet

Kids could drink it all day
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Campobello, SC
One of my favorite apple juices! Doesn't have a ton of sugar in it! Great for kids silly cups too!
Mya ❤.
Mya ❤.
This makes apple juice taste so much better ! Best one I've had yet! Super tasty and smells good