Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #79 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Taylor B.
Columbus, OH
My baby boy loves this juice one of the only brands of Apple juice that he actually enjoys
Lauren N.
Who hasn't drank Juicy Juice? This was a staple in my aunt's house growing up and now my son loves it as well even though he only gets it every so often.
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
Juicy Juice Apple juice is the only Apple juice that doesn't make me sick or make my cheeks hurt. It's a sweet Apple flavor instead of a sour apple flavor.
Logen M.
Wetumpka, AL
My kids love this juice! They have tons of flavors and my kids have loved every single one! Buy this if you are looking for a great juice for little ones!
Jasmine B.
Council Blfs, IA
Juicy juice has the best juice for my children! They love it and it's a decent price for the good quality that you get with an actual reputable company !
Mindy L.
Middletown, OH
My toddler loves the apple juice from #JuicyJuice I water it down some because it still has sugar in it. But it makes it last twice as long! For now. Lol
Melissa C.
SPRINGVILLE, IN
I get this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it and I do as well it's better for her to Frank then Kool aid and taste very natural and great
Crystal R.
I have no complaints as far as this juice is concerned. My kids love Juicy Juicy 100% Apple Juice. I love that it doesn't contain a lot of sugar.
Jess S.
I love apple juice and this one from juicy juice is great! It doesn't taste like the artificial brands, it actually tastes like real apple juice.
Marangely D.
Great apple taste for the kids without the sugar com other drinks. Gives good amount of fruit servings for the kids without them refusing fruit.