Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #43 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Liz H.
Richmond, IN
This is my favorite apple juice, it actually tastes like Apple juice. Also good for children, especially in the little juice boxes. Best apple juice there is!
Stephanie T.
This a apple juice is the greatest juice I've ever tasted in my life. My family loves apple juice. Has a really great taste even my baby sister loves it too.
Logen M.
Wetumpka, AL
My kids love this juice! They have tons of flavors and my kids have loved every single one! Buy this if you are looking for a great juice for little ones!
Meri P.
I have a 4 year old niece and this is the only brand of Apple juice we purchase for her. We don't feel bad about giving it to her because it is 100% juice.
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
Juicy Juice Apple juice is the only Apple juice that doesn't make me sick or make my cheeks hurt. It's a sweet Apple flavor instead of a sour apple flavor.
Britney G.
Kirkland, WA
My kids love juicy juice! Not expensive and it never goes to waste! Glad they started coming out with big bottles the juice boxes are never enough. Lol
Clarissa A.
Salisbury, NC
Its a great drink that has a good flavor and easy to find in many stores. Its always in my household for my younger sister to enjoy having with each meal.
Jasmine B.
Council Blfs, IA
Juicy juice has the best juice for my children! They love it and it's a decent price for the good quality that you get with an actual reputable company !
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this for my daughter. It taste amazing and its not to sweet like others i have tasted . i prefer drinking it when its been chilled in the freezer.
Maribeth D.
Ada, OK
I don't feel like this is sweet enough. It always has a sour taste and I just don't care for it. I like that it's natural, but my kids won't go near it.