Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #16 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Springville, IN
I get this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it and I do as well it's better for her to Frank then Kool aid and taste very natural and great
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Council Blfs, IA
Juicy juice has the best juice for my children! They love it and it's a decent price for the good quality that you get with an actual reputable company !
Zain M.
Zain M.
Juicy juice is a great brand of juice! My baby brother and sister drinks it all the time and they love it! Me also lol
Jena B.
Jena B.
My kids enjoy this brand of apple juice. It doesn't have that cardboard plastic taste to it like some other brands do.
Mary H.
Mary H.
We often buy juicy juice for my daughter. She enjoys the taste and juicy juice offers a good selection of flavors
Summer P.
Summer P.
Phyllis, KY
My daughter and I love apple juice! It's refreshing and it allows us both to get more fruit in our daily intake!
Mary T.
Mary T.
Essexville, MI
I've been hooked on Juicy Juice since I was a little kid. It's just the right amount of sweet for me. I love it.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Edgemoor, SC
kids and adults both love this. apple juice at its best. would recommend for long car rides or just a place in the fridge
Marcanna B.
Marcanna B.
This used to be one of the only things my daughter would drink. She is a teenager now and still loves it.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Cobb, WI
I love this apple juice! My nephews love this juice as well! It's a staple when the family is gathered together!