Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #79 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Jessica R.
Mattawan , MI
I've loved Apple juice as long as I can remember. I've tried many different brands but this is the best! My daughter loves it too! And I don't mind giving it to her!
Charlene W.
Clayton, DE
My son loves these! The taste, straw and tiny little box! You can find them almost anywhere and they don't contain loads of sugar.
Danielle L.
Love this apple juice. it's so good tastes like fresh apples my son loves this it's our absolute favorite
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this for my daughter. It taste amazing and its not to sweet like others i have tasted . i prefer drinking it when its been chilled in the freezer.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
Kids love the taste and the fun little boxes. If they're going to drink juice I always make sure it'd good for them!
Lila B.
lebanon, TN
This is a great drink to add with a snack after playtime. I know I enjoyed it growing up and it's tastes good.
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
My husband and I both love Juicy Juice Apple Juice! It tastes great. The price isn't bad but you can usually find a coupon for juicy juice.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
I love the flavor of this apple juice. It has a sweet taste just like apple juice should have.
colleen g.
Eugene, Or
The whole family loves this juice. It's a special treat for us but tastes great.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Not a really big fan of giving my toddler juice but juicy juice does taste really good!