Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #43 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Only the best Juice there is. I absolutely love Apple Juice! And Juicy Juice is amazing. I love the taste and it is priced well. I love the fact that it is 100% Juice!
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I love juicy juice and so doesn't my son! There's great flavors at an affordable price. It's been around since I was a kid so they are doing something right for sure!
KayLow K.
Kearns, UT
Apple juice reminds me of elementary when we used to do testing and our teachers always gave us a cup of apple juice and graham crackers!!!! THE BEST COMBINATION!
Natasha S.
Old Fort, NC
Juicy juice is the best juice ever of anywhere. I haven't had any juice that is as good as that juice. Apple juice is the best and I would drink this constantly out of anything else :)
Christina S.
Fountain Inn, SC
Juicy Juice always seems too sweet to me. It just tastes more artificial than other 100% juice drinks. My kids love it though, so we do buy it from time to time.
Jessica R.
Mattawan , MI
I've loved Apple juice as long as I can remember. I've tried many different brands but this is the best! My daughter loves it too! And I don't mind giving it to her!
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
My family loves juicy juice. The 100% juice is important so I feel good about what I'm giving my son. I still water it down to reduce the natural sugar content.
Daisy L.
A little light in formula and flavor than most apple juices, which is great for adding ice and just getting rehydrated. Totally obsessed with their juice boxes.
Lauren N.
Who hasn't drank Juicy Juice? This was a staple in my aunt's house growing up and now my son loves it as well even though he only gets it every so often.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
I get this for my grandkids and they just love it. Two thumbs up. The price is great won't break the bank like some brands. I will continue to buy this juice.