Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #16 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Such a good apple juice. It's like a sweet apple compared to other juices.. but it's not bad. Affordable and healthy is always good in our house! We will continue buying this brand of apple juice
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
My family loves Juicy Juice. Apple Juice is our absolute favorite. When my kids were younger, I would water it down for them and they still loved it. Perfect for our house because we don't drink pop. So they get to mix it up a little bit from milk and water.
courtney a.
courtney a.
I give this to my daughter on a nice hot day and she loves it drinks the whole bottle until it's dry which I do when I myself am having a cup !!!
Kuchera A.
Kuchera A.
Pocahontas, AR
My little girl love this apple juice and we love that it is 100% juice without all the additives they put in kids drinks these days.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Love this juice, my kids love this juice. The flavors are awesome. I do water down the juices for my kids tho.
irene n.
irene n.
I drink only this apple juice . its great for children & hot sunny days with ice (: also great to drink in the morning & at night before bed
samantha s.
samantha s.
Clay city, KY
My kids drink the heck out of aome juicy juice its good the proces anre good thr flavor is good and they dont put alot of artificial flavors
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Newberg
Both of my kids love apple juice so I always go with the big container of juicy juice! Good price.. good taste.. and they love it!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Springville, IN
I get this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it and I do as well it's better for her to Frank then Kool aid and taste very natural and great
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Council Blfs, IA
Juicy juice has the best juice for my children! They love it and it's a decent price for the good quality that you get with an actual reputable company !