Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY JUICY JUICE #43 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Juicy Juice Apple 100% Juice 64 oz see more...

Tara S.
Farmingville, NY
My daughter loves all flavors of juicy juice. My mom used to only give me juicy juice when I was a kid and now I do the same for my daughter. It is great tasting and the juice boxes are nice and convenient to always have on hand wherever you go
Amara L.
My favorite brand of apple juice! It's amazing, nly lasts me alone 2-3 days. Plus it's not super expensive AND can be bought on WIC!! Try it if you're an apple juice person, you won't regret it !!
Emily H.
Dallas, GA
Apple juice is my favorite juice & this juicy juice apple 100% juice is the best!! It's so refreshing & the packaging is nice & easy to store in your refrigerator. I would definitely buy again and highly recommend to others.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
This WAS good juice till I was about to get some and it had like a green fungi or something it WAS TOTALLY GROSS I AM NEVER DRINKING THIS AGAIN!!!šŸ˜· AND THE EXPIRATION DATE HADNT EVEN ARRIVED ! IT WAS TILL NEXT YEAR!!
Ashley H.
My kids love this juice and so do I! I love that it's 100% juice and no sugar added now. I don't feel bad giving it to them because so many other juices are packed wit sugar!
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
I love this juice! I really love any juicy juice product that is 100% juice. Not only do I think they taste good, but my kids enjoy it as well, and they would drink it all day if I allowed it.
Katie N.
Buckeye, AZ
Love apple juice. This really is 100% apples and it taste amazing. I recommend this brand because the flavor just stands out in the best way possible at a decent price as well. It's amazing
amber r.
Glendale, AZ
I am absolutely obsessed with apple juice I can't get enough! Id rather drink juice than soda any day! And my nephew who's 6 loves apple juice as well unfortunately if it's in my house I chug it so it goes fast.
Kaitlyn H.
Middletown, PA
I love apple juice. I have been drinking juicy juice since I was a kid and I still drink it at the age of 17. It is very affordable and tastes amazing. I love to sit down and have a glass. It is so refreshing.
Cory D.
Birmingham, AL
The best brand of Apple juice for sure. It's so good chilled and at our house we use it to cook pastries sometimes as well. There's some great recipes out there for it.